don't click here

Sonic News

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Super, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shade

Shade

I honestly am in shock that no one else is as outraged by this as I am.

2. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    No, actually. That's why it's so clever. =P

3. WiteoutKing

WiteoutKing

The artist formerly known as WiteoutKing Member
    Worcester, MA
    Two-Bit Pictures and The D-Pad
    Wily invented the Virus. He installed it into Zero and had him let loose just prior to Mega Man X. Sigma, leader of the Maverick Hunters, did battle with Zero. After taking SIGNIFICANT damage, Sigma managed to land a lucky hit, square in Zero's crystal (after it had glowed with a white W). Zero was knocked out and taken back to Reploid HQ where he was repaired and studied. Sigma suddenly became violent and was labeled Maverick.

Tweaker pwnd this hard.

4. Rarmander

Rarmander

Poetaster Member
    An Empyreal Child
    I think if Knuckles dies, it will only be for the best. Unless he stops doing those gay fucking gem quests. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

5. Metal Man88

Metal Man88

Time Traveller Oldbie
    Ehhh. I think that people would be angry at the game no matter what it did.

I'd much rather wait until the game is released to judge it.

But, hey, if Knuckles died, that'd actually be a tricky plot twist. Ya'know, the sort that doesn't usually happen in Sonic games.

6. Shade

Shade

Yes, because killing off Knuckles would benefit the series so much.

Jesus Christ. I hope this is all mis-information.

7. Super

Super

The ever vigilant GSWAS. Member
    Michigan
    Youtube
    I'm not liking it all either. But It think I may have some more information soon.

8. Super

Super

Michigan
    Youtube
    Cheesy, cliche'd Storyline ahoy. Through the passing of an Email and posted, where my source intercepted this from, seems to be some ideas and storyline in the game.
    I Report this: Not even my source knows if this is completly legitimate. So If it's false... thank God.

Silver and Blaze are from an alternate Timeline where Sonic dies against Iblis.

Sonic faces Eggman in an epic showdown before meeting Iblis, even though Iblis double-crossed Eggman and took all the Chaos Emeralds. Eggman still had a vendetta with Sonic, and after Sonic defeated Eggman's enourmous robot, it collapsed on Eggman. He survives, but it's not shown in the game.

Blaze secretly came to the dimension through the same timeportal that Silver used to get to the present.

Silver wants to use both the Sol and Chaos Emeralds to kill(?) Sonic, since one set of emeralds alone "isn't enough" because Sonic has such a strong soul.

Silver's future story is not made known in this script. He is currently known as a seperate being created from Sonic's soul when he died, seems to havea connection to Shadow, as well.

When Iblis is released, he shatters the Master Emerald, because it can control the Chaos Emeralds, and that would interfere with his plans.

The town of "Soleanna" is named for the Sol Angel, a being that stopped Iblis before.

Blaze tries to stop Silver from killing Sonic, because he defeated the Eggman of her time, who wanted to expand the power of Iblis, since he served her. However, she doesn't directly call him Eggman Nega.

The three characters that die are Blaze, Elise, and Knuckles. Blaze is the first to die, who gets killed in the Flames of Diasater. The 3 hedgehogs, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver, are the only ones who have enough power to fight Iblis. Blaze uses the Sol Emeralds to give herself up to the Flames of Diasater in order to weaken Iblis. The princess Elise is the "Goddess of Iblis", the reincarnation of the "Sol Angel" in the past, who had saved the world from Iblis before. Elise cuts her hand to give up the blood of the Iblis to help the Flames disapear, but it does not work, so she dies.

Sonic and Shadow attempt to go super in order to finish off Iblis for ever. However, the emeralds do not have enough energy, thanks to Iblis using up so much when he made his way into the world through the flames, released by Princess Elise when Eggman chanted an incantation with the chaos emeralds; somehow, Sonic made contact with the fire, and Iblis was reborn. So, Silver offers to stall for time while Sonic and Shadow power up. Silver succeeds in holding off Iblis so the hedgehogs can gather enough power, but he is wounded in the process. So Sonic and Shadow go super and tap into the power of the Sol Emeralds, and nearly defeat Iblis. However, Iblis won't't seem to die, and then he reveals a shocking revalation; in order for Iblis to disapear forever, it's "true soul trigger", Sonic, has to die. Sonic is about to give himself up when Knuckles, his longtime rival, uses the power of the Chaos emeralds to exchange "soul code" with Sonic, and therefore making Knuckles the new Trigger, whom then kills himself to be rid of Iblis. This is supposed to be "very heartfelt" and sad, as this is the real end of Knuckles. Afterwards, Sonic falls to the ground, crying, and Shadow puts his hand on his shoulder, and he says that Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles. He then says that it will take alot of efforts to restore the world, as the summoning of the flames covered the world in fire. Amy then calls Sonic over to look at a rose, which has Knuckles's "spirit" wrapped around it is shown. The credits then role.

Silver becomes torn appart, emotionally, when the flames succeed in reawakening, and he mournfully apologizes to Sonic for trying to kill him (It's not 100% that he is trying to kill him...) and joins him in the fight against Iblis. At the end of the game, Silver questions how Sonic was able to beat Iblis in this timeline but not his own. Sonic tells him that it was because of Silver, for without him, everyone would be dead. Silver then shakes Sonic's hand, nods toward Shadow, and returns to his own time, while carrying the Sol Emeralds.

---

Now, This is all could be crap, and I myself Have my fingers crossed for most of this, although it seems in the insert that Eggman Nega Serves Iblis... but it refers to Iblis as a 'her'.

Discuss some more.

9. Robjoe

Robjoe

=O

I'm with Shade on most'a this, it's pretty bad. Nothing at all like Sonic, way too cliche'd.

10. Super

Super

Michigan
    Youtube
    On the up side, The fire attack has been scrapped.

Edit: Also, there seems to be Alternate endings.

11. Shade

Shade

[​IMG]

Well, at least we don't have to worry about the dying characters. Since the series is going ani-gay, they'll just revive them with the Dragonballs.

12. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    WIN <3

13. .hack//zero

.hack//zero

Working on a vulkan game engine for fun. Learning Ray-Tracing.
    That probably is false, BUT they should save it for the final Sonic game.

14. Shade

Shade

Hahahahahaha. Final Sonic game. that's a good one.

15. .hack//zero

.hack//zero

Working on a vulkan game engine for fun. Learning Ray-Tracing.
    I never said it would happen in our lifetime. :P Really it the kind of a epic story that should end a series.

16. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    /v/'s opinion's on the crap story:

"Haha, oh wow. Sega isn't even trying anymore, are they? They coud've at least killed off Rouge or Tails. They are quite expendable as far as anyone is concerned."

"ROFL. Fail game imminent."

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT."

"So where does the running and jumping come into play?"

"Well, this begs this question, will this universe remain 'canon' or will they go off in diffrent directions... AGAIN! because SEGA seems to have a nasty of habit of creating mutiple universes for Sonic in general"

"I have no fucking clue what the hell is going on anymore."

"Why are we discussing Sonic fanfiction?"

17. Diogenes

Diogenes

Oh ho ho ho. This is brilliant. So brilliant that I had to sign up here.

Few weeks ago, that storyline showed up on one of GameFAQ's StH boards (where I'm known as knux chao, hullo to anyone who dares go there, etc whatever back to the important stuff). It got a similar reaction to what's going on here-panic, plenty of skepticism, a bit of debate, and even some full-fledged belief.

Well, as it turns out, it's fake. Just a little bit of mischief and jackassery.

I can't believe this garbage came around a second time.

18. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Thank God. That was serious bullshit.

... that raises an interesting question. Just who is your source, Super?

19. Metal Man88

Metal Man88

Time Traveller Oldbie
    This is why I decided to wait until the game came out :P

Let's imagine, at this point, that story was true. Would that mean they'd use it in the final version? No. You never know what they could change, given the chance. It's better to just 'hope' it's good and, if you're paranoid, rent it instead of buy it. Simple enough.

20. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Dude, the game's coming out in November. They damn well better have the story planned out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.