don't click here

Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Diablohead, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    OSM is going to kill himself, I personally am actually a little more excited now that I get to play as some of my childhood favorites in what looks to be a fun racing game.

2. synchronizer

synchronizer

You can't be serious. IS that REALLY the box art? They would add Banjo Kazooie to the title? I doubt it...

3. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Look at the source of the image, it's real.

4. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    In all honesty, adding Banjo & Kazooie to the title clutters it the fuck up and makes the boxart extremely ugly, but I'd be lying if I wasn't excited about Banjo, Kazooie, and Sonic being in the same game.

5. Can't WAIT for the Banjo-exclusive stage(s) or extra characters.

Come on, they can't have just Banjo-Kazooie to have them in the title too, can they?

6. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    No way.

Really, no way. I let myself get excited over this last time.
    I realize the source is official, but still.

I'm going to wait and see if Rare/Microsoft releases a confirming statement.
    Unless nothing comes up to disprove this (See: S0L), this absolutely confirms which version of the game I am getting.

And completely agree with this. I think a SSB-Brawl-styled back of the cover confirmation would handle this just fine, but hey.

7. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    It's not as if Banjo is popular anymore either, Zelda is much more popular than Banjo ever has been and you didn't see "Play as LINK from ZELDA! :D" on the cover of Soul Calibur II.

8. ...WTF SEGA. WTF.

Ruin such an awesome title...WITH THAT.

Also...No other console specific Chars?! I am disappointed, Sega.

There had BETTER be DLC Chars for the other consoles. Yes, even for Wii.

9. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Get Banjo off that box art and put Tails back in. I like that Banjo is in the game but ya, get him off the box please.

10. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    I like how people complained about Sonic being in the title, let alone "SONIC & SEGA All-Stars Racing BANJO-KAZOOIE".

11. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I think it says with Banjo Kazooie, but never the less, the logo takes up half the box

EDIT: And damn it Microsoft who actually cares that it's a "Family Game"? I don't like obscure shit taking over the box D:

12. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Yeah, it's right under the "S" in "SEGA", you almost have to squint.

13. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy

No kidding. That's a horrible title, like Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Sonic and SEGA Allstars Racing with Banjo - Kazooie.

It should have just been SEGA Allstars Racing.

14. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

It could be "SEGA Superstars 3: Featuring Sonic the Hedgehog With Special Guest Appearances from Rare's Bear and Bird, Banjo and Kazooie", or "SSS3:FStHWSGAfRBaB,BaK". Be happy.

Awkward boxart/title aside, this is really brilliant. Banjo and Kazooie really fit in with the rest of the cast just fine.

15. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Or, you know it could have just been "Sega Superstars Racing" or "Sega All Stars Racing" or "Sega R"

16. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Wow, and I thought nobody could make extra characters more obvious than Smash Bros. Brawl. :psyduck:

That being said, I wouldn't mind it if their logo wasn't slammed below the game's title as well. The only people who would really wanna play as Banjo in this game anyways is the Banjo fans, and I think they could tell when the bear-and-bird-duo is on something by simply looking for them.

But I'm still excited to know I could put Sonic against Banjo. Sonic's awesome, and so is Banjo, so both of them at once is pure bliss. Although it does bother me this game has DLC and none of the others do.

17. Funny, Banjos first game was a racing-only game cameo and now is last game will probably be a racing-only game cameo.

18. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

In which case, =(.

Oh God. I just thought- people have been suggesting Mario for the DS and Wii versions, but what about Pikachu? That would really make me put the game back on the shelf at the store.

19. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

I defended Sonic on the title... but this... Fuck you SEGA, fuck you. I'm so pissed I'm shamelessly swearing. I'm going to buy the PC version only if this continues. I don't want crap hanging onto the title. At least it's not something from Sony.

There's still nothing on the ftp.

edit: I've steamed down. I suppose it's a nice add and all. We ain't in the DC era no more. Title is still crap though, and if they're adding this, I want my Sanshiro.

20. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Is

Is that seriously the title.

HA

HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS GAME IS TECHNICALLY A BANJO SPIN OFF THEN. IM LAUGHING.

EDIT: Ok, this is just, oh my god. It's hysterical how retarded this is. My two favorite icons being shoved into this in the most awkward manner possible after one of the biggest disappointments of my life.

God just loves to take a shit on everything I adore. This is just absolutely too funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.