don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    I'm sure we may find out if someone would translate it. :v:

2. NomadTW

NomadTW

I ain't gotta impress you fucks. Member
    Well if you look closely you can see that Modern's already plowed straight through one, soo yeah.

Kinda makes the inner 12 year old in me rage. Back in MY DAY when you were Super Sonic going at mach speed you'd STILL bounce offa those guys...damnit Dimps.

3. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    So...why does the new look GAME website say Sonic Generations is 1-2 players? Compare the Metal Gear Solid 4 page ( http://www.game.co.uk/en/metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots-26317?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Metal%20Gear%20Solid ) Which says 1 player, while the Sonic Generations one ( http://www.game.co.uk/en/sonic-generations-special-edition-138329?pageSize=20&searchTerm=Sonic%20Generations ) says 1-2...Multiplayer for HD Generations?

4. Hmmm, anyone else betting the Nintendo 3DS stage Sonic Adventure 2 level will be either Radical Highway or Green Forest/White Jungle? Personally hoping for Pumpkin Hill or the Pyramid stage myself, but I have a feeling it'll be one of those two.

5. Crappy Blue

Crappy Blue

Knuckles' Chaotix is a perfect game with no flaws Member
    Further credence for the Sonic Simulator-style special stages?

6. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    I have a feeling it'll be a stage Sonic was in :P
    Plus I don't know if there will be an SA2 stage; SEGA only showed City Escape for SA2 in the 20th anniversary video; probably implying they couldn't think of any other memorable moments in that game. Shame, really.

[18:09:30] <TimmiT> Chimera: someone translated it earlier, he basicly says: buy our games bitch

7. snow toilet

snow toilet

I huff kitty litter Member
    Anytime, USA
    Sonic Grand Prix??
    Haha, I actually guessed at Emerald Coasts' appearance a while back.
    Great to see that it will appear in the 3DS version.
    As for an SA2 stage, I was actually hoping for either the Crazy Gadget or Final Rush for 3DS.
    It would be cool to see the ARK stages return.

8. I'm very sad to hear that the handheld-levels-in-the-3DS-version-of-the-game rumor turned out to be false. Here's to hoping that we'll get some remade GG-GBA-DS levels for Sonic's 30th!

Lack of Shadow? Understandable.

But lack of Big the Cat? Man, that's just mean. I'm sure he would love some cake.

9. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Fffffff I didn't even notice Big wasn't there. Now I feel bad.

10. JcFerggy

JcFerggy

Do you want to taco 'bout it? Member
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    GoldenEye: Source, Other Stuff
    He was in Allstar Racing. I'd hope he would make an appearance.

11. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator

That's probably why he's not invited. Time Eater opens a whole, everyone looks to see what happens, and Big scarfs the whole damn thing down! First rule of parties with a cake: never invite someone with the capacity to eat the whole thing!

12. Dissent

Dissent

@SailsSez on Twitter Member
    He's right there, under the table.

13. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Dammit I lol'd

Lack of Big is depressing, smdh SEGA.

14. Big will be hiding in the levels like in SA2. Just watch.

15. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

More seriously, having him hide in the levels like in SatSR would be excellent.

16. Retroman

Retroman

I have a feeling I will be really disappointed with this game... I'm just afraid of the writing and the execution, broken expectations etc and I don't want the dialogue to be very cheesy and lame like Sonic X (Judging by the 'possible' cut scene there, deep down I know it's going to be awesome)... Oh fuck it, just release the game already (a new demo plz for PC) :v: It sucks cause the Sydney sonic team/Sega should have organized the 20th with playable sonic generations and I don't have an Xbox 360 to demo Sonic Generations.... I wish there was up to 14 levels in the console versions (including unlocks, hopefully) but I guess I must meditate my patience *huuuuuuumm*

Sucks to have a Wii... (No, not in that sense)

17. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    I seriously hope that Ray and Mighty have something to do with time eater. I know its been mentioned before but man, an epic mickey like story line would be sweet.

18. Having Mighty in this game would sure shut me up since there are no current copyright issues with Ray or Mighty, after speaking to the guy that made Mighty himself he made it pretty clear that he had no issue with SEGA using him in anything. Here's hoping :(

19. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Just saying, there is a thing called having too many characters filling archetypes, making others redundant or harder to work with.

It could just be that or that Sega just doesn't feel like reviving one-or-two off characters only a handful of people remember when they could just make new ones.

See Rouge vs. Fang.

20. Naean

Naean

Naean H.F. (Nez Man) Member
    United Kingdom
    2D. Sonic Fan Game
    Wow. It took me a while to notice that Tails actually has no tails in this picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.