Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Aug 14, 1988 (Age: 35)
Home Page:

snow toilet

I huff kitty litter, Male, 35, from Anytime, USA

snow toilet was last seen:
Sep 9, 2012
    1. There are no messages on snow toilet's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 14, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    http://
    user_field_current-project:
    Sonic Grand Prix??
    National Flag:
    it
    [size=&quot;2&quot;]My name is Snow Toilet and I am you're neighborhood friend right down the street. I like G-funk, Sega Genesis, cartoons which is mostly Warner Bros. and MGM plus more modern WB like Animaniacs and what have you and I make Snow Toilets. I mostly play 2D platformers mostly because they are very cool, fun and colorful but also because they're the only kinds of video games I'm actually good at. My influence is Quentin Tarantino. That will say a lot about me. I am not funny when I try to be and when I don't try I'm fa-reakin' hysterical. One of my passions is to design video games based off of the 16-bit era, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, Super NES and Sega 32X, for my own personal enjoyment in which I hope that doesn't me sound selfish because I'm a really, really nice person. The characters are going to be anthro...anthr............animal mascots just for yo info, son. My favorites are Sonic the Hedgehog (obviously), Sparkster, the skunk from Punky Skunk, Tempo and DK from Donkey Kong Country and its fantastical sequels. I also like scrolling shooters like Galactic Attack (a fucking hard game), the Darius series, Gaia Seed and Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000. <br />
    <br />
    My favorite kinds of movies are splatter films and ultra violent flicks. It's funny because I can't stand the sight of real blood. Ehh...<br />
    Did I mention I love dinosaurs? <br />
    I fucking love dinosaurs. The enjoyment comes from learning about them. Same with the universe. Makes you think. <br />
    <br />
    I plan to go to school soon for animation. When I obtain my degree I don't plan on getting a job for it. I just want to learn more about it so I can take it away as a hobby. What I really want to do is meteorology. But beggars can't be choosers. <br />
    <br />
    My political views? None-ya. Why? Because I don't carry any. I don't follow the government nor religion but I wouldn't go as far as to call me an atheist because it's a stupid word people like to use to get attention. I just don't believe in religion, any kind of god or anything like that. <br />
    <br />
    But enough about me. Let's talk more about me. <br />
    <br />
    My last bit of Snow Toilets I want to share with the world is that my goal is to design a 16-bit game called Angry Angry Alligator which is about an alligator named Avery. It's going to be a 2D platformer because I want to play and beat it not play it and never beat it. I also want to create my own 3-5 minute stop motion slap-stick horror short with Play-doh. <br />
    <br />
    Bye, bye.[/size]

cartoons and all types of ill shit.