don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zallirog

Zallirog

Uh, what were we talking about? Member
    Where is that even from? It looks interesting if it is anything official I'll say that much.

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    (looks like from spinball bonus stages)

3. [​IMG]

4. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

Windmill Isle Suburbs best bitrate is 128kbs? I've lost count how many times I've lost this track since it was released.

5. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    In case it wasn't posted before, here's the covers for both soundtracks that are going to be released (one for each version).

For some reason, they're going to be called "HISTORY OF THE 1ST STAGE Original Soundtrack White Edition" and "HISTORY OF THE 1ST STAGE Original Soundtrack Blue Edition".

EDIT: Oops, it's been posted indeed.

6. [​IMG]

This is from the manga adaptation, so Big and Omega are there too... Question is, has anyone scanned the whole story and will anyone translate it?

7. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Doesn't mean they're in the actual game though. The mangas usually put in things unrelated to the game.

8. Let us not forget that the manga revealed Chip to us and that most of the manga have the general outlines of the game. Just take this with a grain of salt.

9. Yuski

Yuski

Dragons, dragons everywhere! Oldbie
  10. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Theres some topics at SSMB about people possibly getting scans up and trying to translate them. can't get links atm I keep getting a 404 error...I keep getting those allot between Retro and SSMB lately...

11. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    There is a small detail I really like: since Classic Sonic doesn't talk, all he says in this manga is "?", "!", and "?".

12. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Maybe at least that means he will make grunts or expressional sounds, rather than be dead silent.

13. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    Sonic and Sonic enjoying thei birthday is pretty awesome :P

Also, 5 years after Sonic Colors? He was apparently 15 for all of his games.... How the fuck did Eggmab build a carrier, a fleet, a giant death country, and a hugeass amusement park mind control laser all in 1 year?! (Then again Eggmanland wasn't made until the end of Unleashed, so the guy's pretty damn fast). This explains Sonic being 20, then.

14. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Tails kinda reminds me of Chip in that manga. Its his overall stature, he's smaller than in the last two games.

15. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    Maybe it's Classic Tails :ssh:

16. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    He's managed to outrun Sonic a fair number of times at the end of some of the games, so I'm not entirely surprised.

17. Don't forget his massive army of billions of robot slaves to build stuff for him.

18. Lyrica

Lyrica

(Formerly: Donnyku) Oldbie
    Pennsylvania
    Wedding Planning
    exactally, all he has to do is build 1 robot and have it build another, let them build another, until you got tons, then they build your stuff for you

19. So apparently that airship in Rooftop Run really isn't Flying Battery Zone. Too bad, was really hoping SEGA would at least humor us by saying "Sure, okay yeah it is."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.