don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member
    Goddamn is it hard not to read the spoiler texts. But I'm 100% sure I know what they're talking about. ;_;

2. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    crapballs that woulda been awsome, but still

I think the only thing that could make this game more awsome for me (personally) would be a Chao garden, then it would be totally maxed out lol

This is so a 20th anniversary game, there probably working on HD versions for the PS3 and 360 right now for that very event probably with more levels and bosses with any luck XD

3. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    -Instead of going right into the spring, go LEFT and jump into the water;
    -Grab the yellow drill;
    -Go to the bottom right tube;
    -?????
    -PROFIT!

Seriously, most of this game's puzzles can be solved by going left/back instead of right/foward. And, by the way, it's ACT 4. =P

And yes, it IS easy to NOT read spoiler tags, but you fucks thinks everyone else reads them, can't hold your fucking tongues, and spill the surprise for the others who want to find out the shit themselves. Seriously, is it so fucking hard to use the fucking [spoiler ] [/ spoiler] code?! God dammit!
    + - I'm talking to the fucks who can't hold their tongues and post LOLSUPERSONICLOL in plain big, bold letters.  

Just like in Unleashed! Yay!

I'll do it just for the sake of completeness, then.

4. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Yeah, for fun, not because theres a reward XD

5. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Hey PJ, think since the DS version is leaked, Can we get a gamerip of that as well?

Really like the tracks in the DS version as well.

I seriously can't wait to get this game now!

6. PsychoSk8r

PsychoSk8r

PsychedelAnt | Tone Turner Oldbie
    Birmingham, UK
    30 Day Project: Revisited.A New Release!
    I've been playing the game, and IMO, this is the best 3D sonic game I've ever played. :D
    Everything about it is spot on.

7. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I think it was confirmed that the leaked DS version was just a joke. There's a .rar in there that requires a password you can't get because it requires you to 'download' some .txt file from one of those survey/scam websites. You know, the ones where you have to complete some asinine survey to unlock the download, only it's a load of bull and would probably give you a trojan or spam text your phone or whatever it is those things do, while failing to unlock said download.

It's all some kind of trick to piss you off really.

8. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Well when I tried it on DSMUME, I got to the SCDS menu and a cutscene before I got infurated with the lag and I clicked it off.

Trying to get it working on no$gba but all I'm getting is a white screen. I can send via PM if you want to check it?

9. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Actually, due to the image on the last page in this post: http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?act...amp;qpid=528176, I'm assuming the DS version is out there somewhere.

10. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Sure, go for it Lanzer.

I need something to tide me over for another week. Geez, I'm going to be so strapped for cash...goodbye old games, hello store credit.

11. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    Well, actually, I found a gamerip of the EU Sonic Colors DS on another forum. I'd put the link, but the last time I did that, I was suspended for a weekend.

12. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Yeah best you don't do that. You don't want trouble with the admins or mods here (trust me).

13. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Out of sight, out of mind. :ssh:

I figured all S' would do nothing, but that's fine. Short of an extra stage, I doubt there's much more they could have added.

Of course, now all eyes turn to the DS version.

14. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Would've been cool if we got another "old school stage" for getting all S ranks ala SA2. but hey, + - they put supersonic playable outside of a final boss for the first time in years!   Cant expect miracles all the time.

EDIT: whoops sorry about that. hopefully "no spoils please" people didnt see that!

15. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Assuming that 20th Anni Collection is real, they may be saving all of those stages for that.

I'm still quite happy with Super Sonic. I like that they took the Sonic Unleashed complaint against Sonic of his boost gauge never running out and making it a plus for him (as it should be.)

16. jasonchrist

jasonchrist

Give Us A Wank Banned
    Sonic Classic Hybrid Project
    Whoa! Who the hell is this mustached dude in a mechanical machine? I was expecting a final boss that looked like an old whores minge.

17. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member
    FFFFFUUUUUUU GUYS

WE HAVE A SPOILER TAG OPTION GUYS.

GUYS.

+ - SPOILER TAGS.  

It's not that hard guys! Not to mention the GAME IS NOT OUT YET. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OUT. STOP DISCUSSING IT LIKE ITS OUT.

Seriously.

18. Dr. Mecha

Dr. Mecha

Dallas, TX
    3d Models
  19. Frozen Nitrogen

Frozen Nitrogen

Wouldn't the door have been easier? Wiki Sysop
    I semi-didn't want to spoiler stuff for myself either, but in fairness, I knew that going into this thread was inevitably gonna inform me by e-osmosis.

Heat, stand, kitchen, etc.

20. serpx

serpx

The game is out. Just not by its street date. :v: