don't click here

Return to Little Planet II

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by RGamer2009, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    Oh snap, I had no clue. And that does look horrible also. :v:

2. Dreadknux

Dreadknux

Oldbie
    This whole topic is uncomfortable. :I

I've seen this video a couple of times, and yes if I was to put my critical hat on, it's pretty bad. But I don't think it's entirely appropriate to completely insult this guy. Almost everyone's jumped on this poor dude's back as if he's trolling the lot of you.

Way I see it, it's just some guy making a pretty poor fan film for the hell of it, lolz and all, and sharing it with peeps. I find it funny how, instead of laughing and going "this is pretty bad, but whatever, go for it" everyone has been going "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, I WILL FIGHT THIS FOR MY HONOUR!!!". Truly, it is delicious.

3. Blanche Hodapp

Blanche Hodapp

*urp* Eternal Queen
    "[Blah blah robot masters] Of course you can't compare them to Roll, here"
    "She's the android you created?" (Why is the actress squawking?)

As if you couldn't tell by the wig :v:

Are you sure they qualify? :v:

4. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    What makes you so sure he isn't? Herm's been pulling this shit since he first joined. It's emotionally exhausting and I can't stand for it any longer, I can't.

Only because they're old enough to drive. Something is terribly amiss here.

5. Blanche Hodapp

Blanche Hodapp

*urp* Eternal Queen
    I'll forego the oddity of classing ability to drive as the defining quality of adulthood and just say that they may be biologically adult (thank the Lord, otherwise that shower scene would likely land us all in the slammer) but are you sure they're mentally all that grown up if this is the quality of their work? :v:

6. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    It obviously isn't, but my point is that there are people out there who enjoy pretending to be Sonic characters who also have access to cars. It's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt, so I've already forwarded this video to the proper authorities. Jumping out of a moving vehicle? That's probably a paddlin'.

And it'd totally take more than exposed nipples to land someone in jail, regardless of age. What about that one Little Rascals film with the 10-year-old kid running around town in his briefs?

7. Blanche Hodapp

Blanche Hodapp

*urp* Eternal Queen
    I must've repressed the scene with the car because of the utter stupidity of it. Oh God thanks for reminding me!

(My original comment to that scene still stands - I hope they all get run over one day)

8. Iceguy

Iceguy

グー! Member
    Hell. It's in my head.
    Internal system recovery
    I know, right? I mean, tolerating a guy who's got a different opinion over video games is tougher than Soviet dictatorship. I'm not sure for how long I can live under this oppression.

+ - PROTIP FER TEH KEWL & HIP: intarnetz r srs bsns  

9. NioZero

NioZero

Concepción, Chile
    Tornado Sky Fighters
    the 'movie' is really bad...

every time I read something about a live action movie about Sonic, I remember this picture.
    [​IMG]

10. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I don't recall outright insulting him insomuch as his work. I don't even know who this guy is--how could I insult him? Besides that, if I was really looking to chop his metaphorical balls off, there was a topic linked right in the OP, as well as the YouTube comments for the first video he made. I'm sure he's a decent guy, but this is pretty horrible and I stand by that.

...unless you're talking about Herman, of course; if that's the case, the only time people actually jumped on him is after he acted like a total douchebag in response to negative opinions about this. In any case, I'm pretty sure that whole little issue has already been sorted, given that he's apologized and whatnot.

I have no idea where you got this from. Nobody's telling him he can't make this or literally "fighting" against him over it; they're just saying that they dislike it immensely. I don't know what there is to "fight" about, considering this guy is likely to make this whether people like it or not.

11. Dreadknux

Dreadknux

Oldbie
    Fair enough, although I wasn't really referring to you Tweaks. I get that people are saying the video is terrible, the reactions still seem a touch oversensitive. It's not like this guy's going to promise to pitch it to movie studios, only to get nowhere and keep appearing every six months touting its true Hollywood potential.

I don't know the guy either really; I know one person involved with it took our 'coverage' of the film in good humour though. Might not have been this 'Herms' guy everyone's talking about though, but whatever.

12. Slingerland

Slingerland

Oldbie
    Hechoeg Frat
    Sonic Mania
    This guy is serious and is making a serious movie. I shit you not.

He wouldn't buy two Canon 7D cameras if he was just shitting around.

13. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    I see wut u did thar :v:

14. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
    I love this movie! Can't wait for the 2nd!

15. Shade

Shade

This is pretty awkward.

"When your mind can't comprehend, a place or a time..." *jumps over puddle*

Hotel Mario: The Movie is superior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.