don't click here

Return to Little Planet II

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by RGamer2009, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceguy

Iceguy

グー! Member
    Hell. It's in my head.
    Internal system recovery
    Watching the third part now, I find it quite enjoyable. I found the race/chase scene from the first part the most amusing, and I'm looking forward for the next parts.

2. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    I guess getting a couple of friends is a lot easier than filming a bunch of animals (Which by the way, finding a red echidna/two-tailed fox etc. would be quite difficult without some sort of lab tinkering), but I just can't get into this at all. I encourage the notion of fans finding new ways to express their fandom outside of recolors or whatever the standard is, but this isn't really the way to go.

3. Ayla

Ayla

I shat on your desk ^^ Oldbie
    West Linn, OR
    Hacking Contest, StH Overlooked, Personal Indie game
    The acting and writing was off, I could've done a better job. This sadly, however, proved to me that a live-action sonic movie could possibly be mildly entertaining. I'm siding with Trunks on this one.

4. The Shad

The Shad

↑ & ↓ & ↻ Oldbie
    That picture is cool but the reactions here terrify me. I'm not sure I wanna look :P

5. The problem is that everyone's watching it expecting it to be utter trash, which more or less, it's not. It's pretty bad, and I'm not going to finish it, but it's got some solid ground to stand on.

6. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Admittedly, this was a rather silly and strange series, but amidst the badly executed and terrible script, I think that some potential is possible here.... The budget raise better have some better story along with it. Cause I will admit, the social life is very much strangely executed, and as a minor complaint, where's Sally's Blackberry phone?

Which is why I'm pitching in some concept ideas. Knowing that Avatar has had quite the fanbase, I decided to draw up some concept art for them if they're possible of pulling it off. Because as I told Jim, I'm against the humans idea, but more for Avatar styled Sonic and friends. I know I'm going a little off the wall with how I envision their movie, but I'd really like to see this film go somewhere.

However, I would like to see some script from him to see if it's true that the plot is decent. However, the inclusion of Silver as a character is strange... Or not... I'm mean this is involving the Time Stones and Little Planet of course... Still, why include such a character that rarely ANYONE likes?

7. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    I dunno, this was just flat out unappealing. It's like an extended version of generic Youtube videos put into a movie and people pretending to be Sonic or something.

That's all I'm seeing.

8. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    The writing is the least of their worries, lets try better acting.

9. Herm the Germ

Herm the Germ

Hmm, not bad. Well done, doctor! Member
    Dresden, Saxony, Germany
    MIDI-to-SMPS-conversions, mostly. Takin' requests, too.
    I admit, I was kinda out of line and apologize for that. Was just kinda driven nuts that everyone always seems to automatically complain about everything these days, not always with good reason, but, eh, that's me for ya.

However…

I have no clue what the fuck yer talking about there, Mister. I have never even BEEN to that site, much less am I familiar with their memes. :psyduck: Anyone care to enlighten me on that one?

10. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Because appeasing me is always the best choice :colbert:

11. The term "butthurt" was basically invented by 4chan for trolling purposes.

Also, I advise you to quit calling people "mister" as it comes off as pompous and condescending.

12. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Whoops. It seems I spoke a little too loudly... Well, I could certainly understand your likings after reading how Flynn has written him. Then again, Flynn is an awesome writer.

That's how I'd love for this sequel to be... On the level of a Flynn tale. That's why I want to read the script.

13. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    I just want to point out how incredibly unlikely this is.

14. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    I think I'd like to point out that they were intentionally making it "So bad it's good".

15. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    This was supposed to be serious? That has got to be one of the most dumbest things I have ever seen. >.>

16. RedStripedShoes

RedStripedShoes

And I'm gone again. Member
    Instead it ends up being "So bad it's uncomfortable".

17. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    This was a complete disgrace.

I mean, "Lostprophets" is one word!

18. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    True story: The moment I saw this thread, I'd just come back from watching The Room after a friend coerced me into going through with it with absolutely no knowledge of what it was or what I was getting myself into. I felt like I could handle anything, even the most abysmal of filmed works, and sure enough, someone goes and posts this just to spite me. I couldn't even laugh at this, it's just too embarrassing. This is the lowest common denominator of fan wankery: This is a live action Sonic RP, and the participants are full-grown adults.

With that in mind, I'd like to posit this thread as concrete and irrefutable proof of Herm's complete lack of taste. Now, you're free to enjoy whatever you very well please, and I'll scoff, but it's ultimately no skin off my back. But if you're going to get indignant when people aren't sharing in your wanton anus debauchery, please, there are bathroom stalls on either side of the forum, and if the toilets aren't enough to satiate your ravenous appetite, you may find that our facilities are equipped with all of the accouterments necessary for you to vent your frustrations. Be discreet.

19. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    I just realized that a real life movie of Megaman would be more decent than this. At least in MM, the characters are humanoid robots, which resemble humans more than anthropomorphic characters do. They should drop this project, and at least attempt to make a new animated movie. (In which they probably wouldn't do a good job on that either, so maybe they should just quit while they are ahead...)

20. http://www.megamanfilm.com/

:v:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.