don't click here

Is this possible?

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by DDRKhat, Feb 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoboticParanoia

RoboticParanoia

Yes, these are flower men. Oldbie
    A Brisk Walk Through Time/Getigo Engine
    Then I completely apologize for my statement.

2. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    I can't believe you people. QUIT ACCUSING KEZO OF STEALING PEOPLE'S HACK. There are 1000000000000 different "Knuckles in Sonic 1 hacks", and no one says "LOOK! He stole that hack from someone else!". Come on. And he doesn't have to ask anyone if he wants to use the GHZ tiles. They are SEGA's, not Hivebrain's. If they are the modified ones Hivebrain used, then that's different, but I can see nothing to say they are the modified ones. So DON'T ACCUSE FOAMY OF ANYTHING, at least not until you have concrete proof that he stole it. Alright? Get it? Got it? Good.

3. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Pretty much seals the deal.

4. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    I beleieve Rika did a hack of Knuckles in Sonic 1 right?

5. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Mine was very crappy when it came to sprites, I had redrawn much of the art and changed all the pallets. It was much different than this.

6. Badass Cyborg

Badass Cyborg

TX
    Hey, c'mon people! Let's at least give Kezo/Foamy a chance to defend himself before we pass a judgment.

7. Bleeding Cut

Bleeding Cut

Dr. Knuckles Member
    But if he just simply downloaded the hack Hive made, and didn`t do anything different to it, and then tells us that we can`t have the ROM, then what do you call it? I thought it was called this thing called, "theivery" but of course I could be wrong. But oh no, it`s not theivery, it never is! </sarc> Please, if you had this done to you, wouldn`t you want some sort of "justice?" Kezo couldn`t have simply made that hack from scratch. And I did read the entire topic before posting, so if that was directed to me then you`re wrong.

8. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    er, sorry to bring this topic up again, but has this been resolved?

9. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    Has Kezo even been approved yet? I think a lot of people haven't been approved yet, even when simon was on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.