don't click here

Daytona 3 Championship USA

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by TimmiT, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Yuzu

Yuzu

You're right but I was hoping that we would get some original tracks and I guess that won't be happening now.

2. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

One of the new tracks the medium one currently uses the music from Rin Rin Rink in Daytona 2001. In fact most of the music barring the main theme tune appaers to be from the Dreamcast game so far. Not sure if placeholder or..

3. Yuzu

Yuzu

I'm hoping that it's placeholder music as I pretty much love every Daytona soundtrack released (1, CCE, 2, 2001 and HD Arrange). However, I'm pretty content with the Dreamcast soundtrack being used too as I feel like it's pretty ignored.

4. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

Finally got our impressions video of this from EAG International sorted, with plenty of gameplay footage. We have all the gopro footage at 60fps so if anyone wants all of that uploaded as a separate video I might have time to do that.

5. Aesculapius Piranha

Aesculapius Piranha

つづく Oldbie
    Unknown
    Diva
    So I guess that means the 8 cabinet config is out of the question.

6. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

At one point we saw the link-up screen when the machine reset and it listed ID's for eight machines but 5-8 were [N/A] and I seem to recall hearing staff there saying they couldn't get all 8 hooked up at the event for some technical reason but I assume the feature is there it it lists eight.

7. Amnimator

Amnimator

SEGA accidentally leaked the game on PC (runs off of Windows) through a patch meant for arcades. Currently people are modding it to be more compatible with a standard Windows PC.

[Linky] in case video didn't load.

8. itsstillthinking

itsstillthinking

Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 Dreamcast Website, Sega Saturn Netlink Voip
    Managed to play it at a arcade (Remember those?) and as a die hard Daytona fan regardless on what the critics say it plays just like a Daytona game, not to mention the new tracks have that Daytona feel. Gets my stamp of approval

9. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Wow, you know someone lost their job over that big of a screw-up.

Wonder what SEGA will do now? try to C&D the download links?

10. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    If anything I guess we can get a title shot for the wiki.