don't click here

Which Sonic game would you like to have?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by LOst, Nov 4, 2003.

Which Sonic game would you like to have? (as a ROM)

1. Sonic 1 pre-release "RING"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sonic 1 US

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sonic 1 Japanese ver 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sonic 1 Japanese ver 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sonic 2 Beta (Nick Arcade)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sonic 2 Beta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sonic 2 RC (Instruction Manual)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sonic 2 Japanese ver 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Sonic 2 Starring: Knuckles The Echidna

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Sonic 3 Beta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Sonic12 from Sonic Jam

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

Keep on runnin' to the finish! Member
    can I just say that spin-dash screenie is a hoax? I will explain why:
    I have seen someone play sonic jam with sonic 1 spin dash on and when they did spin dash it was like in Sonic CD, sonic 1 graphics, it was just him rolling/jumping sprites with the sound of a speed up like, yet again, in sonic cd and also S2b, speed up but no dash

2. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    your joking right? so that's the infamous "REV02" with pigs in CNZ?!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to dissagree with you there, I've never played jam, but I've seen it being played and it does have the s2 style spin!

3. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

well im not lying, I've seen what I described there, on sonic 1, can't remember wether it was on a proper console or on pc now though... either way the screen was big and I remember sonic "spinning" on the spot then dashing off... then again it might've been a hack but I doubt it as it was before the time of easy hacking

4. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Your wrong, it has the correct animations in it. I played it several times and I remember quite clearly.

5. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

6. I own quite a few of these ROMS apart from the ones that are impossible to etc. so I will go with sonic 3 beta............does anyone know where I can get it?

7. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    The only beta that has been found isn't really a beta, it's identical to the S3 final. But it has yet to be dumped. LocalH has it, I think. It might be different if we compaired it to the final using Hex.

8. Sonic 2 beta (nick arcade) for all we know there could some amazing things on there

------Bombwithnapalm Mother fucker!

9. Badass Cyborg

Badass Cyborg

TX
    'Sonic 1 pre-release "RING"'. Can you imagine all the incredible discoveries that could be made? :drool:

10. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    IE \/\/A|\|T5 T3H 50|\|CI W0|\|E B3TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!111111111

seriously, I would like the sonic 1 beta, especially the version with the enigmatic clock (w)ork zone and sparkling zone in

11. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

If you think about it we would all want all of these :P otherwise they wouldn't be getting votes or even be on the poll

12. Retro_Stew

Retro_Stew

French Twitch Gamer Member
    France
    Twitch channel
    Yeah, but I don't think we could have these betas today...

13. DDRKhat

DDRKhat

well theres the hopes that leads to dreams, and the dreams leads back to hopes, so its a cool circle that keeps us wanting

14. Keith Hemari

Keith Hemari

Zen Gamer Oldbie
    Sonic 1 Pre' for sure.. I think we've figured out about all we can from Sonic 2...

hmm.. Sonic 3 Beta may be nice.. but I don't really think a lot has changed in it.. my instincts tell me that when that game was made, there was some pretty clear planning in it.

I'm mostly interested in the eveloution of a game.. seeing how it changed and why.. right now we know little about Sonic 1's beta history.. what sort of differences the old GHZ might have had.. and those lost animations are interesting.. as well as Sonics goggles...

15. Badass Cyborg

Badass Cyborg

TX
    ...And the UFOs. THE UFO'S!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.