don't click here

True Colors: The Best of Sonic Hedgehog

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by OSM, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NintendoBrad

NintendoBrad

Lucky. :O

So I guess the movie's score really is out there. It's a true shame it was never released on soundtrack like once intended. The OVA has some incredible music. (South Island theme)

2. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Incidentally, this turned out to be a lie. Katzu Niku got in contact with Solly to find out the legitimacy of such a claim, and Solly admitted to never having actually had the soundtrack; in fact, she had made up the track names herself and only had spliced up mp3s made from the game's audio. Or at least this is what she said, anyway; there's always a chance she could be lying for the sake of not attracting attention to herself, but so far the "official" word is that she was never in possession of such a thing.

Me and Soselocke attempted to get in contact with Mitsuhiro Tada to see if he was willing to share any of the materials he had, but we only got the email of his agent, who never responded back to us. So we're pretty much at a standstill here.

3. BlazeHedgehog

BlazeHedgehog

A "Community Enigma"? Oldbie
    I see. Thank you for clearing that up, Tweaker. I knew there was a reason I chose to slip a "supposedly" in there. ;)

4. Ch1pper

Ch1pper

Fighting the Battle of Who Could Care Less Member
    Life.
    So, horrible Google hacklation aside, this seems to suggest that they might've had trouble tracking down a full version of Look-A-Like, and that the short edit we got was from one of the staff's copies of the US DVD (lulz)... Obviously, someone with actual translation skills is needed, pronto. I'd try a halfassed attempt myself if I had the proper program, perhaps I will tomorrow...

Anyone else up to the task?

5. NintendoBrad

NintendoBrad

I think the fact it's an interview that also includes Naofumi-freakin'-Hataya also warrants a good translation.

There's some really interesting stuff in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.