don't click here

Sonic Boom 2013

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Skyler, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I love that.

2. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    I love that, its one of the best things I've seen them do for the fanbase. :D

Too bad nobody took a tally of who went and see if we could've got a general estimate instead of relying on these numbers. :\

I won't be surprised if come next year we see a SOS announcement but not a SB one.

3. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I'd say it'd be better off as a satellite event to larger events... like SDCC, NYCC, Wizard World in Chicago, or one of the PAX's.

Make several smaller events and host them across the nation. Done right, it satiates several sections of the fanbase across the country and it can give people more incentive to head out.

Plus, it never hurts to give Sega more exposure.

Now, mind you, all this assumes smart budgeting since we know booking these events and flying equipment and guests around can be costly, especially given how apparently cash starved SoA is.

Mostly thinking outloud here, but in my head, this seems like the best solution. Smaller events, but with the same attempt at a spirit. Trying to book an SoS styled event in the U.S. in one location is super difficult and, as we've seen for three years now, not always the best approach.

4. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie

Believe it or not, this has restored a lot of my confidence I regards to the series and this game in particular. Hell, it even makes up for the Sonic 4 episode 2 flub I raged about a few days ago. The only thing that sucks is that we shouldn't have to tell them these things time after time.

5. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I feel like they prob just didn't get to implementing it yet.

6. synchronizer

synchronizer

Neat title card aside, the level still looks poorly-designed with it's blocky, copy/pasted 2D sections.