don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    I just threw down for Toejam & Earl, Vectorman, and Segata. Any other choices are unacceptable.

2. I'm with Squaddy, my picks were TJ&E, Vectorman, and Segata. Fuck y'all who think differently.

3. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Holy sh...

*Puyo Puyo Fever design*

...Ugh.

4. Crappy Blue

Crappy Blue

Knuckles' Chaotix is a perfect game with no flaws Member
    sorry Toejam & Earl, but my inner Streets of Rage fanboy can't let an opportunity for Axel to make another appearance slip by.

vectorman and segata for sure, though.

5. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Bayonetta, blaze, and ristar of course.

Not even a judgement call

6. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Riding the Toejam & Vectorman Sanshiro train, choo choo...

7. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Voted for Sanshiro and Ristar, because I have a need.

It would be awesome if Segata Sanshiro's plane transformation was the nuclear bomb he stopped from destroying SEGA XD.

8. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    Eh, her design in Fever's not much different from her classic design anyway, she's just noodlier. Hell, I'm glad she and Amitie are even being considered in the first place, Puyo Puyo hasn't exactly done well in the west. We didn't even get the last three games-- 7, 15th Anniversary, and 20th Anniversary.

That said, votes are goin' right to the funkiest alien duo around, as well as Vectorman and Ristar.

I wonder though, if Ristar does get in, who will the new flagman be? Maybe the Outrun flagman?

9. Vangar

Vangar

Man, I know what you mean. I got to the last portal, finished everything I could on medium, but I need more stars. Went back to hard in the first world, and it's no longer fun, but a chore to get all the stars :( I just want all the characters unlocked, boo.

10. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    Voted for Axel, Blaze, Ristar, Vectorman, and Segata.

It's hard to vote for Streets of Rage characters without their own levels to accompany them. Remixed Yuzo Koshiro tracks will be missed.

11. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    If you're interested, here's a playthrough of the Outrun Bay track from the Wii U version:

It doesn't seem to have framerate problems anymore, or at least they are harder to notice.

12. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Threw in support for Ristar, Vectorman, and Segata. That was a hard list because I'd really like just about all of those characters to be in the game. :( Maybe some will have a shot for the next SUMO SEGA Superstars title.

13. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    Wouldn't this be Arle's proper 3D debut anyway? (we're not counting that dancing game) The design might work considerably better in 3D. Besides, who says they'd even base it off the Fever design to begin with? Looks to me like S0L just took whatever art happened to be nearby for the petitions.

14. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    Asking out of curiosity, but do a lot of racers for the 360 use the shoulder buttons to accelerate? Kind of took some time to adjust. Other than that, the demo I played was pretty good. As some mentioned though, it kind of bites the items (minus the All Stars) are not inspired by any of the SEGA titles (that I know of), but that's kind of minor, I guess. If I buy this, I gotta make the decision to get this for the 360 or Wii U (which I might get soon).

15. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    It's pretty much standard to use the shoulder triggers to accelerate in racers now.

16. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Guys, are you just voting for three characters?

Three is not the vote limit, but the number of characters that will be chosen:

This might have a higher impact on the front page, by the way.

17. Tiller

Tiller

HDK & World Runner
    Some character from Valkyria Chronicles should have some sort of place in the game. It's one of the best Sega published games this generation and deserves an all star spot. The music mixes for that could be incredible. That and Welkin racing around in his tank sounds hysterical. I'd go Toe Jam and Earl for some more classic reputation though. Ryo and Billy are good picks to return as well. Bayonetta seems to be going the way of Nintendo, but again that's another current gen game that was fantastic and published under Sega. Vectorman and Ristar were attempted before and I thought their designs were not well received by Sega and the creators. Plus you would have to replace Ristar as the flag dude with someone else. No more Sonic characters either. As much as I would like Blaze or some crazy ass Tails Doll, we already have what, Six slots dedicated to the mainstays in Sonic.

What's this whole deal with Miku? It doesn't seem like she has a place in Sega gaming at all and would another throwaway slot like Patrick and Ralph (as much as I ended up liking both of them) and from my uneducated standpoint would just be there for animu waifu pandering. What's worse is that she seems to be winning.

18. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Would it have been too much to ask for AGES to be piloted by Segata Sanshiro so as they could have had one less slot on the Petitions? Oh, and Hatsune Miku doesn't deserve a spot. There are bigger fish to throw in. Such as the three we should all be signing for: Vectorman, Toejam & Earl, Segata (since common sense means shit in Segaland).

19. RankoChan

RankoChan

I'm bored, k? Member
    Some random RPG project.
    I voted for TJ&E, Arle, and I know people are gonna hate me for this... Hatsune Miku. Sorry, but I really like vocaloids and would like to see more releases (like the Project Diva games) outside of Japan.

20. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well since I guess we can vote for however many we want, then I'll throw my vote in for Segata, Vectorman, and Toejam and Earl (Despite never even playing Toejam and Earl).

The rest however can rot.