don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Free Scriber of Mobius Member
    THAT sounds like a good idea!

I'm not sure either, he's a classic, obscure character, though Silver is quite interesting and grew on me when I got "that one game". lol
    I'd flip a coin on that choice.

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    With luck, Fang wins the first poll and Classic Sonic wins the second.

I'm shocked how popular Silver is though, although I'll admit after his Generations appearance he has grown on me for he could potentially be quite awesome.

3. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Silver is pretty popular along younger fans, it's like shadow for adventure era fans.

I voted fang. Even if this poll isn't for anything in particular, at least Sega and sumo can see that lots of people want to see fang back, and maybe use him in future games. In the next poll, I'll vote Migthy. I would like to vote Espio, because I love classic Espio, but I despise his heroes and forwards redesign, so if he wins the poll I'm sure they will use his modern design, so...no Espio. Migthy need to have a chance, too, and I would love to see Ray too.

4. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    If I never see Seaside Hill again, it'll be too soon.

5. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    I'd love to see a comeback. He should take priority over Silver in that list for the simple reason that he hasn't been in a game since Sonic the Fighters came out.

6. Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Yeah you're right, besides Silver will probably appear with Blaze in a sequel if not this game anyway, Fang on the other hand, this could be his only chance to make a comeback. But who knows, I never expected Robo or Mobo in the last game either but there they are, in all their glory.

7. Tikal is in that poll, but not Chaos?! Racing as him would be awesome!

8. Joltanz Mantis

Joltanz Mantis

! Member
    Quebec, Canada
    I sing
    This poll intrigues me because of all the potential All Star moves.

9. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Not to mention he's an actual transforming character... :specialed:

/inb4 "Super Forms!"

10. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
  11. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    You just had to remind me of that. didn't you? :argh:

12. Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Dear GOD that picture looks good!

13. DAMN! That picture looks so official you could troll people with it! Its like the other artist on that site who can mimic the official artwork of Pokemon damn perfectly!

Oh, and with NiGHTS (and Reala) in the game, I think Ristar has a big chance, especially since his cameo on Death Egg.

And Vectorman not being in for "reasons they cant say" either means that he is in the game in some other way or there were some issues...

Also, looking at some earlier posts about Dannica Patrick (sp?) not having the Hornet as her car (I honestly have no idea what that is), maybe it will be her All-Star Move?

ALSO, I am glad there will be no more Sonic characters (thank you for axing a certain cat!) and them saying that this game is for SEGA All-Stars, not just Sonic characters. Shows that they actually care about their other IPs.

AND ANOTHER THING, has Billy Hatcher been spotted in a vid or something? I freaking love his game and it desperately needs a sequel, but thats a tale for another day...

ONE LAST THING, for the people complaining about Seaside Hill: They said they are bringing back some tracks from the first game, so its probably Whale Lagoon or something.

(Perfect Chaos would make an awesome All-Star move, BTW, although I'm not sure how they could make it work effectively...)

14. Shade Vortex

Shade Vortex

The Black Vortex Member
    USA, WA.
    YouTube Memes
    Man, Chaos could totally BE Tikal's transforming Vehicle, similar to NiGHTS and the Nightopian who drives it. Too bad that would never happen.

Speaking of this game, I'll be checking it out at the Penny Arcade Expo this Friday and Saturday, which is when I'm going. I'm not going on Sunday, fyi.

15. plushifoxed

plushifoxed

that power is yet unknown Oldbie
    jazzy nyc
    puella magi chroma magica
    The Hornet is the default car from Daytona USA. I think people are annoyed because it's a missed opportunity for both a shoutout to a game that was recently re-released, and for a nod to the fact that Danica Patrick is a real-world NASCAR racer. That said, more likely than not she'll just be driving her real-world NASCAR car.

16. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    Nope. It was let slip shortly after the reveal that Danica's in-game vehicle has six wheels.

17. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Oh wow, Nack! He seriously needs a comeback, I've been saying this for years. He got my vote :) I'll be voting for Classic Sonic in the next poll.

18. Xeric

Xeric

Workington, England
    S3K Mighty Sheet
    http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?420744-Experiment-Part-3-READ-THE-1ST-POST

The next polls up. Mighty's first (<3), followed by Rouge, who's followed by Classic Sonic.

I really wouldn't want Classic Sonic in their. Sumo have a habit of reskinning characters just to make content which is just silly. I'm still kinda annoyed NiGHTS and Reala are in. Why both? Their 'vehicles' look almost the same.

Mighty would be a good choice. I've always said Sega/Sonic Team should take the same route Nintendo did with the old Mario characters and use them in Party games. Although, seeing Rouge in her SA2 car again would be pretty neat.

19. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Nintendo Power confirmed Gum as a racer now.

20. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    Welp, I'm heartbroken. Banjo didn't really have a place in the first game, but here it would've at least been a game acknowledging heavy inspiration from Diddy Kong Racing 15 years after its release.

Kudos to Steve for being civil and coming right out about it, but both Sumo and Rare had opportunities to mention this before so shame on them both for not speaking up sooner.