don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    The fact that there's not a blue shell item isn't why I was happy (though I am happy about that), I expected not to have one. It's that someone (albeit indirectly) called the blue shell out for being a shit item.

2. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    Just a thought in regards to Danica Patrick being a character in this: Why do I have a feeling that Danica is going to be replaced with Miku Hatsune for the Japanese release of ASRT? After all, all of Sega's Vocaloid games are ranking in a shitton of money over in Japan, so it would make sense having Miku in the game.

3. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Superstars Tennis and All-Stars racing were not released in Japan. I do not see Japan getting this one either.

4. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    It would be good publicity for Miku Hatsune in territories outside of Japan. Just have her sing Super Sonic Racing when she's present in a race. Guaranteed success.

5. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    as a Vocaloid fan that would be awesome if they included any of the Vocaloids in the game but I doubt it's going to happen...

6. Even better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTFILY93a9I

7. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    1) That song is so overrated it's true (though not a bad song, admittedly)
    2) Super Sonic Racing would be far more appropriate in a racing game, and is also a fan favourite.

8. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Her program really REALLY isnt tuned for English singing, it's not just me right, thats god awful isnt it? >_>;;

But in any case, I'd also like the see Miku in this game, that'd be pretty cool, she's no less known than some of the older Sega franchises im sure Sumo will be dipping into.

She's probably have a Tron'esk neon streaked car, black gray and pail green lighting XD

Her Allstar move would probably be some kinda percussive Vocaliod blast of music that knocks people away

9. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    :colbert: ...

+ - ..Okay I would like to see Miku too. I'd be way more down with Miku than some random NASCAR racer.  

10. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    all this Miku chat is making me so so so happy :D
    and no, her voicebank sadly doesn't really have phonemes for english sadly. There is currently an english append under development but there is no much info about it other than a couple of demos.
    ..........ok wait, I'm deviating from the main thread and just got into Vocaloid fan mode and rambling about Miku, sorry X_X; but yeah still. Would be awesome to have her or other Vocaloids such as Rin and Len on the game. I bet a Rin and Len kart would be both of them on it, and it should be their trademark Road Roller :specialed: as for their All-Star Move...yeah, pretty much that xD you get on the way, you get smashed and rolled by the Road roller

11. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    This made me want to deafen myself with a rusty nine inch nail.

12. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    I didn't like Live and Learn to begin with and this only makes it worse, oh Jesus kill me now.

13. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    All star move is Nyan Car—Cat.

14. Hukos

Hukos

Compared to some cover attempts I've seen on the internet, it's not that bad in comparison.

Which probably says more about the average quality of covers than this particular one. :v:

15. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    It's definitely a song that Luka (with a slightly deeper voice and better English support) would probably do well with.

Now that's a bit more like it!

16. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    oh but that song is a duet...mmm right. But Luka or any of the engloids (aka english Vocaloids) would do better than Miku since they have english voicebanks. But engrish is fine too :specialed:

17. As much as I hate her music, Hatsune Miku would be an awesome character to play as. It'd make much more sense than having Danica Patrick in the game, if you ask me.

Also, a bit off-topic, but if anyone's interested, Steam has the first game for 75% off today. I think I'll get it, seeing as how I've been meaning to play the first game for years now.

18. I found the PC versions to have some issues with me, plus the lack of online or the DLC sorta lessens the whole package. But getting it with 75% off to get the feel of the game and to play against CPU isn't that bad.

I hope this new one comes to PC with proper online support and everything, I'd totally get it if it was on Steam.

19. What sorts of issues did you have? Online and DLC don't bug me that much, though I do wish the game had them.

20. Well for me it was mostly framerate issues, the framerate for me was pretty low which kinda matters in a fast paced racing game, although I got my copy elsewhere (Not Steam) so it's possible they patched it out.