don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    GHZ is to Sonic as World 1-1 of SMB is to Mario. It is the quinessential Sonic level whether you like it or not. Not including it will make non-rabid Sonic fans think "Why isn't there a Sonic level? Oh, that's from Sonic? I've never seen that one before... They should have included [Zone everyone knows]." Seaside Hill in SaSASR was close enough with checkered patterns, greenery, loops, and Crabmeat badniks.

2. Secret Bonus

Secret Bonus

I'm walking in snake piiiits, oooooOOOOooooh Member
  3. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Joe Musashi?

Oh FUCK YES.

4. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    That's pretty awesome.

5. Joe Musashi! I wonder if this means my theory about the characters in the new Vintage Collection releases being in this is right. I hope so, as that'd mean we get Wonder Boy / Wonder Girl from the Monster World series - ..it'd also mean we'd get the Motorbike guy from Super Hang On who'd fit in really well.

Also in relation to S&SASR, is anyone up for playing online on the original one on the PS3? I recently re-bought it and would love to play it with some of you guys.

6. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Oh man, what if you can run into these guys in lieu of item containers in the Golden Axe track?

[​IMG]

If not they're missing out on a huge opportunity.

7. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    This is good. I was just lamenting the other day the lack of games with ninjas on motorbikes. There aren't nearly enough!

8. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    I want a Golden Axe minigame where you drive into those wizard things to steal their books and meat. Like those multiplayer challenges in MKW, except good.
    These things:
    [​IMG]

EDIT: And Space Harrier guy. Always Space Harrier guy.

9. Icewarrior

Icewarrior

I'm a member of S.T.A.R.S !!11!!!1!! Member
    Seconded!
    Now just need Axel or Blaze from SoR...

10. Effexor

Effexor

JUSTICE Member
    Joe definitly fill the much needed role of having a ninja in the cast, but I'm still waiting for Vectorman, SUMO. :colbert:

11. OH FUCK ME JOE MUSASHI IS IN!!!
    Throw in Vectorman and this is an instant-buy from me.

12. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    omg joe Musashi yes!!!!!!!! *__* I remember playing Shadow Dancer when I was a kid on my Mega Drive so fuck yeah!
    also..

DAT SHADOWMOBILE OMFG JIZZ IN MY PANTS

13. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    What's with them making the Sonic characters cars the same color as the character? I mean, Eggman's doesn't even make sense his eggmobile has always been gray and now it can fly, but they decided "Hey let's make an Eggman car with his face on the front."

That is virtually my only complaint though. This game is looking ace.

14. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    Wish he was riding his horse from Shinobi III. I'd like to see that turn into a boat and a plane.

15. Maybe he's feeling more egotistical than usual here?

Also man, I have so much fun with the first game, dispite some of the flaws it had. Seeing that they seem to be fixing those issues (tweaking characters to be more balanced, more variation in stages and character choice) I can't wait to try this game out.

16. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

[​IMG]

Wii U. Sonic Wrecks has removed the trailer since.

17. Effexor

Effexor

JUSTICE Member
    Shouldn't the topic title be changed by now?

18. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    If they're to use Green Hill again, hope Sega is willing to pay a hefty royalty to remix the music...I mean, they can't remix the Green Hill theme without paying royalties to Dreams Come True. Unless something changed when they put out Sonic Generations.

19. Shade Vortex

Shade Vortex

The Black Vortex Member
    USA, WA.
    YouTube Memes
    "Second, when it comes to the Meccano toys, just as they're based on the All-Star franchise doesn't mean they're based on what's going into Transformed. For a start it's the ASR Sonic car, and I'm pretty sure we're not planning a Green Hill track at the moment." This comes from one of S0L (I think his real name is Steve Lycett)'s posts on SSMB.

Stop discussing Green Hill guys, it AIN'T HAPPENING. I'm pretty sure that like the Character Roster, the track roster is final.

20. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Huh. They're still not thinking about Vectorman, apparently.

Of all the games for Vectorman to make a comeback in, this is their perfect chance. They better not miss it. I'm actually kind of excited for this game. Vectorman would make this a purchase instead of a strong rental.