don't click here

Sonic 06 going to be reworked for Games on Demand?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by evilhamwizard, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. synchronizer

synchronizer

Is there a video of the 360 version doing this? I will try to look... I have the PS3 version so if it works I probably won't recognize it.

2. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zEaURt9Q3Y&#t=37s

He spins during these jumps. That's one of maybe two places where I've actually seen it happen.

Just noticed: The screen shots on this game's XBLA page are still the ones from that mostly unrelated CG trailer.

3. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Well, what do you think? This game's the aborted fetus in a high school dumpster of the franchise. It's hard to make this game sound any good outside of some of the music.

4. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Man, now if only the game was anywhere near as cool as that trailer was. Vast open island which you could run around at will, without consequence? Yes please.

I compare it to, say, Trackmania, when you deliberately launch yourself out of the level and into the surrounding geometry, leaving you with large plains of hills to explore. Bay in particular, with a small city surrounded by vast expanses of hills. Sure, the hills are rather nondescript and incredibly generic (the actual LEVEL is, as the level type implies, in a bay, so it all takes place in the center of a large body of water - everything else is just decoration, and isn't very detailed because to be quite blunt you're not supposed to be there), but there's still some kind of charm knowing that if you see it, you could just drive on over to it.

5. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    So has anyone been a brave soul and bought it yet to see if there are any differences?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.