don't click here

Goggles

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by The Shad, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djdocsonic

djdocsonic

Testing YOUR Hacks Since 2005... Member
    Emerald Hill Zone
    Looking for a Rom Hack to Test.
    Unless they have a HUUGGGGEEE adjustable Snorkel attached to them then they cant stop you from drowning!

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Like the bubble shield? Things like that don't need to make sense.

3. Hitaxas

Hitaxas

Retro 80's themed Twitch streamer ( on hiatus) Member
    Well, breathing in a bubble makes more sense than a pair of goggles giving you the power to breath, especially when they don't even cover the mouth.

but then again, a hedgehog with shoes, running around? I guess the game doesn't make much logical sense anyway...

4. Sith

Sith

The molotov bitch Member
    Someone should split this topic, the main thread is abt MisterGambit's hack after all...

5. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Sonic can breathe in space, but starts suffocating the instant he's underwater.

I rest my case.

6. Flygon

Flygon

Sonic wasn't exactly in space for that long in Sonic 2, when entering it he probably held his air. The Death Egg probably had an air supply anyway.

And in Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Super Sonic could breath in anything, specifically outer space. Except water, only Hyper could do that I'm pretty sure, I could use some clarification on this.

Also it can be argued that the rings are the source of Super Sonics are, don't know how that works though.

7. Hitaxas

Hitaxas

Retro 80's themed Twitch streamer ( on hiatus) Member
    What about the events in Sonic Adventure 2? He did not hold his breath then =P

8. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    Correct. Super Sonic and Super Knuckles, in Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, and Sonic 3 & Knuckles, can't breathe underwater. Hyper Sonic and Hyper Knuckles, of course only in Sonic 3 & Knuckles, can breathe everywhere.

9. Lostgame

Lostgame

producer/turnablist. homebrew dev. cosplayer. Oldbie
    Toronto, ON
    The O.I.C.
    Guys, this is the best thread ever. Brought back so many memories.

Also: "o fuck air bubble" is now a meme.

10. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    ahh the good ol days of cursing Sonic games because the damn bubbles thingies wouldn't give me an air bubbles when I was standing by it for several seconds. The ones in Scrap Brain act 3 were brutal.

11. RattleMan

RattleMan

Oldbie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.