don't click here

Footage from Project S is finally being released to the public.

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Willie, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    Maybe your team would have been more motivated if actual progress was shown to the public much earlier on. The encouragement from fans might have been what was needed to give your team more motivation. Just a thought. Also, sorry for not bothering to explain Project S. This thread was made rather quickly because I needed to use to use the bathroom really badly. >_> I'll include Lodmot's explanation in the first post for those who don't want to read through the whole thread.

2. Lodmot

Lodmot

USA
    Xtremely Sonic Engine
    Yeah, we do. We're gonna release all Project S material, though I'm not sure as far as the actual game goes. But we'll be releasing things such as concept art, the story, music, and sound effects. You can check the Senntient.com forums for updates.

I agree with you 100%. And it's fine man. When you gotta go, you gotta go. ^^

3. Lord Nero

Lord Nero

Resident Nintendo Hater. Member
    Claymont, DE.
    Let's Plays, Work and Animation.
    Story... oh god, im not looking forward to seeing the first draft me and the Story Lead at the time made up again, I made it too dramatic...
    I am looking very forward to seeing all this however, be nice to see how the project evolved after I left, though its sad to see it go. The 2 major flaws with Project-S was the size of the team and the lack of organization, at least during '06-'07 anyway. In case anyone wants to ask, I was the Story Writer, Concept Artist, and Producer (After HXC departed), so, much like others here, I'd be more then happy to answer any questions I can.

4. Lodmot

Lodmot

USA
    Xtremely Sonic Engine
    By the way, some new Project S material has been released. A number of songs that me and Ibbod0 created for the game.
    Here's the link to the posts.

5. Impish

Impish

To bad Project S was canceled, but the Sonic xtreme recreation hope is still alive! We still have project AXSX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.