Like 0 0
Agree 0 0
Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Mar 31, 1988 (Age: 35)
Home Page:

Lord Nero

Resident Nintendo Hater., Male, 35, from Claymont, DE.

Lord Nero was last seen:
Feb 22, 2023
    1. There are no messages on Lord Nero's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 31, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NeroNetworkTM
    user_field_current-project:
    Let's Plays, Work and Animation.
    National Flag:
    us
    Basic Sonic fan. Got into the series when my oldman got the Genesis back in June of 1991, not sure if it was the 23rd or not, but it was June '91 for sure, 3yo, been hooked ever since. Im a basic lurker (blame Sonic CulT for that...), been checking out this specific scene since the Area 51 days, joined my first Sonic related MB back in 2001 on Sonic CulT as InsaneShadow331. After Pachuka (sp?) removed those with &quot;unwanted&quot; emails from posting, I became the basic lurker. I returned back in 2004-2005 as, I believe, Usingnero, until Sonic CulT became Hacking CulT or X-CulT, w/e it is now, roamed about for awhile before trying my hand here.<br />
    I'm still a lurker, but would LOVE to get more involved in the community somehow. This community has always meant a lot to me, not just because I'm a fan, but because the series itself helped me to kickstart a lot of things in my life. I'd like to be a mod at some point, but for now, I'd just really like to make friends that are into the series in general. Growing up in my section of DE, it was Nintendo exclusive, by the 5th generation, it split between Nintendo and Sony. I was actually even bullied for being a Sega/Sonic fan, in short, it sucked. So, yeah, contact me whenever, I'd love to hear from ya, otherwise, thanks for reading this shit.

Sonic, obviously. Anime, although, not much into newer stuff unless informed. Hard Rock/Metal/Industrial/Electronica/Pop music. MLP:FiM, but I'm not pushy about it. HATE NINTENDO! SMW is cool though.

Signature

My Signature.

My sig sucks...