don't click here

Cybernetic Outbreak Update/Release Thread.

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Varion Icaria, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Wasn't me, actually... He probably used Sonic QX, though. Technically Saxman cracked the duration format first.

2. Varion Icaria

Varion Icaria

He's waiting.... Tech Member
    S4: Cybernetic Outbreak
    I don't use SQX, It doesn't time the notes properly. I use Hex and FL Studio.

3. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    No honestly, who DID you steal this from? You know Im also not to sure if all your screen shots are real too. Anyone back them up?

4. Varion Icaria

Varion Icaria

Why the fuck is it you guys never fucking lay off? Seriously it's starting to get old.

5. drx

drx

mfw Researcher
    :rolleyes:
    It's only fair.

6. Varion Icaria

Varion Icaria

Fair? For what? You guys can't sem to accept the fact that I've changed and it's grown rather stupid that you're holding grudges.

7. Zeck

Zeck

Off-ish Topic: He is actually doing this work, like, I've seen him working on this stuff. So...stop.

On Topic: Nice work dude. =)

8. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    I approve R.Solaris too.
    Right, I've been here since a short time so I can't know all the bad facts that everyone keep on referring to, but I've been chatting on AIM with him several times, and for what I've seen, he is putting a big effort in his project, I can't see why everyone keeps on accusing him of stuff.

I've been helping him with the development, I wrote a tool in Visual Basic for him that helps him to manage his files. He sent me his ASM code... I've seen the progresses, and I really love where this hack is going. I think he has great ASM knowledge and I see great potential in his hack.

Maybe I'm wrong on everything, but for now I'm thinking that it's a good thing if I joined late enough to miss all the bad past happenings, so I started to know R.Solaris as a good man.

Sorry for this vent.

9. Rarmander

Rarmander

Poetaster Member
    An Empyreal Child
    If he is stealing work we will find out. Though, I do talk to him a lot, and I have seen his progress. People can change.

10. StephenUK

StephenUK

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear Tech Member
    Manchester, UK
    Quackshot Disassembly
    Kram did, and to my knowledge still does, a fair amount of Solaris' ASM work for him. I remember a piece of custom code Solaris sent me once that he had written himself. Every single line in that code had an error that anyone with even a basic knowledge of ASM would have picked up on.

11. Rarmander

Rarmander

Poetaster Member
    An Empyreal Child
    Oh, and people don't get better over time? I know I get better when I practice.

12. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    This worries me the most... it's also worth noting that he like, never shows me any code, probably for the same reason.

13. Rarmander

Rarmander

Poetaster Member
    An Empyreal Child
    I've never seen a piece of code from Stephen, yet I don't think he steals from everyone else.

14. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    R.Solaris sent me a full version of his ASM file. While I won't share it for obvious reasons, I would be glad to compare it with the other guy's ASM file if you send me a sample of his work.
    I'm sure that this check will lead to "innocence", anyway.

15. Puto

Puto

Shin'ichi Kudō, detective. Tech Member
    Portugal, Oeiras
    Part of Team Megamix, but haven't done any actual work in ages.
    Just one thing... rofl at the admin who joined R.Solaris' account with his old perfect chaos acount :P

16. Varion Icaria

Varion Icaria

Lol Tweaker was merging and fixing my accounts. So now all is well :P

17. Puto

Puto

Shin'ichi Kudō, detective. Tech Member
    Portugal, Oeiras
    Part of Team Megamix, but haven't done any actual work in ages.
    [​IMG]

:P

18. Varion Icaria

Varion Icaria

LOL!!!! Well that takes the cake, You win teh internet :P

19. StephenUK

StephenUK

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear Tech Member
    Manchester, UK
    Quackshot Disassembly
    It wasn't that long ago when he shown me the code. Actually, it was halfway through when he had programmed his "features". Secondly, I do post code if you took the time to look. I posted flight code for Tails, supplied Tweaker with the multiple character code, which he posted etc. What you'll find is that I don't release code HERE, and with good reason.

20. djdocsonic

djdocsonic

Testing YOUR Hacks Since 2005... Member
    Emerald Hill Zone
    Looking for a Rom Hack to Test.
    Because people steal the code without crediting the person who came up with it originally?

DJ