don't click here

Chris Senn's SXC

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by hxc, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hxc

hxc

spotteddove Researcher
    It was cancled because it was never going to meet the deadline, which in turn was mainly because Chris Coffin litrally moved into the office (seriously) and was working 20 hour days, then got quite seriously ill.

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    I for one actually liked Sonic Blast. It really pushed the limits. The gameplay isn't much different than any of the other GG/SMS games. The level design is really quite nice at times.

3. Vangar

Vangar

Yeah from a techincal side Sonic Blast was actually pretty good, but as a general statement from video gamers the game was pretty bad.

On another note to re-reail the topic, anyone notice that sonic only moves in 4 directions in the videos? Like the 8 way sprites are not used unless he is rolling on a track... odd.

4. Rail Road

Rail Road

Yeah that's true but I still think it could've been a okay game (also we could have played it if was completed back then and put it into a collection :P ). From what I see it was going to have creative bosses and good gameplay. I think that it would have been better than Sonic 3D Blast because of the enviroment you could explore. Then again that's just my opinion. As many people have stated before, it was never released.

Oh yeah and:

that's really sad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.