Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by E-122-Psi, Jul 25, 2010.
Go Big or go home.
Must be the fire from Hill Top Zone or grass from Emerald Hill Zone, the Character palette's blue, etc. The Ending picture also has Tails as a mistake.
Plus, I know that imageshack is down and the images aren't loading when I try to click on them. Can they be restored with another website?
Brought back from the dead for another update, this time for the vanilla version:
* Amy can now use her head slide attack from Advance. Use Giant Steps and press A.
* Polished up Amy's sprite work a little, also a subtle palette change to fit Sonic 2's more saturated colours.
* Several mechanic tune ups from the previous updated releases (eg. more accurate attack radius, Crawl no longer unkillable, Amy can break corks without going through the loop).
* Hopefully fixed a crash in VS mode caused by teleporting when Amy is using a unique animation.
* Hopefully fixed ANOTHER crash on the Continue Screen if you have more than one continue.
* Hidden Palace's background bugfixed.
* Added a cheat in VS menu where holding A and start on the Special Stage icon will allow you to play Hill Top in VS mode (thank you to SophieDude for the cheat).
This should hopefully tune up Sonic 2 Amy at last (please tell me if any errors occur). With the reveal that Amy is OFFICIALLY coming to the classic games it felt like no better time to do this. All that leaves is Sonic 3K now.
Whoops very quick fix after accidentally disabling Hidden Palace. :P
Separate names with a comma.