don't click here

PSO2 & New Genesis Discussion

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Yuzu, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Xiao Hayes

Xiao Hayes

Classic Eggman art Member
    Oh, I only have one character because a single one already gets every class. I lie, I have a second character to use it as additional storage, haven't tried to make a third because the number of characters for free you could get was two when I started playing on the japanese server, and I don't know if it's more now but I have enough space with that.

Oh, and I'm on ship 2 on Steam because I chose the same as in the japanese server to simplify things, and chose ship 2 in the Japanese server because it was the most "gaijin" ship they had, I didn't even think who would be around.

Btw, I don't think they'll change the sub-class mechanics, they went really simple with the "ruleset" of this game, which seems good for everything except for how specialized damage (single attack and defense stats for close combat, ranged and tech types of damage), which I haven't checked how it fully works. What I don't like is the level and equipment creep that is happening again; (why spend time and resources getting the best equipment if it will be outdated in some months when a new region comes? But, said and done, I've been playing again, and the mission pass gives a mag form which recreates the mag I used to choose in the original PSO, so basically I need it. XD