don't click here

Let's say you could ask Jun Senoue anything.

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Jun 21, 2012.

1. SegaLoco

SegaLoco

W)(at did you say? Banned
    My only questions for him are about his instruments and I've already gotten in contact with him about that one. I guess would he ever be willing to do a professional collab with musicians from the scene? I know he's played with people (I recall PsychoSk8r/Antony ;D) but I don't think he's ever done any tracks or recordings.

2. Falk

Falk

Call me an elitist but the 'scene' and 'professional' have a very, very tiny overlapping cross section. Way too many people think they know too much.

That being said I'm actually interested in the answer to that question too. Not for 'professional' professional stuff, but for making guest appearances in fan works. Even stuff like parts of stems from previous works (which honestly doesn't take all that much effort at all, and really could only be bogged down by sound recording copyright laws)

3. NiktheGreek

NiktheGreek

Grumpy old bastard Oldbie
    Writing for the best video game magazine in the world
    I guess this bears repeating. This topic was intended to provide questions for a front page interview that has now been and gone, so any further questions are unlikely to be answered until we get another interview.

4. Falk

Falk

I'm pretty sure most of us are aware of that.