don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously guys, can we not just wait a few days? Are we really that autistic?

2. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Well its got to be stolen hasen't it, its a review copy, it'll probablky be 4th hand by the time anyone gets it from ebay haha, I was saying the seller is currently accountable for thieft, I think technically, whoever buys it will only be accountable for reciving. Ofcourse I don't think it matters at all if the disk hasen't been reported missing/stolen in any way =/

3. Roller

Roller

21331 LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog, Ring Racers (SRB2Kart 2)
    I cancelled my bid. 3 days, I feel, was me being stupid and being unable to wait, with the potential of being illegal.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but honestly that comment hurt me because I am actually on the autistic spectrum. This isn't the time or place for such a discussion, though, and I had hoped that I wouldn't have had to call attention to it because I understand mentionings of such are considered to only in 'butthurt' situations.

I'm not looking for sympathy, though. It's just, well, the more you know.

4. ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ee925OTFBCA

Alright, so let's talk about the Collector's Edition. How many people have preordered this thing? It's sold out everywhere.

5. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member

No big deal, it's something you're born with and part of what makes you who you are. as the caring type I don't have much compassion for people who pick on things that are naturally occurring and something that isn't curable. There's no shame in it.

Anyway, we have some more info by Ceej64 on the game, explaining how you unlock music and the bells above mission gates.

6. Sonic Generations: Autisma

7. Roller

Roller

21331 LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog, Ring Racers (SRB2Kart 2)
    Heh, poor crying man.

Also I am severely hyped for the Collectors Edition. I've been a Sonic fan since early childhood and I feel this statue is like a reward for obedience, or something strange like that.

I am wondering what's on that DVD, though, or if I'll ever get round to watching it. And the mystery of which number ring I'll get intruigues me.

Also bells? What sort of black majiks is this even.

8. Documentary will probably be standard fare, It's more the art book I'm interested in.

9. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    Oh hi! The 360 version of the game leaked.

Bye.

10. [​IMG]

11. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    [​IMG]

It's on now.

12. P3DR0

P3DR0

b0ss Member
    SONIC INFINITY
    I'm to tired to check the thread to see if someone already posted it so... Ignore if it's already posted (probably).

It's a spoiler, not a big one. Just the first three cutscenes of the game.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGfmsmB-H90&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube]

13. ancara

ancara

While we wait, I just had a funny thought (lolspoiler'd in case by some act of god I'm right) :

What if it turned out that it was Nack piloting the Time Eater the entire time?

If I'm right, then you may proceed to slap me with a smelly fish. :v:

14. P3DR0

P3DR0

b0ss Member
    SONIC INFINITY
    Son, that's the most stupidosome (stupid+awesome) idea I'd ever heard.

15. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member
    I think I can get the RIP, MAYBE.

16. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    I went ahead and bought the Steam version (alongside Arkham City and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines). Eager for that to release, now... Although Batman's gonna be better, I'm certain

17. Shade Vortex

Shade Vortex

The Black Vortex Member
    USA, WA.
    YouTube Memes
  18. Brad

Brad

yo Member
    UK
    HOLY SHIT THAT
    That actually gave me a bit of a shock. And a huge smile. xD

19. Eggomaticwaffles

Eggomaticwaffles

Oldbie
    That spoiler is a thing of beauty...TRULY!!

20. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member

NOPENOPENOPENOPE

Everybody better fucking keep their posts spoiler'd or I'm gonna murder someone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.