don't click here

Sonic After the Sequel DX

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by LakeFeperd, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Sally Rose

Sally Rose

UP DATE i figured out what the problem is, it seams that on modren non flash enabled devices it glitches if it can not play the cut scene and warps you back to that sugar rush boss, but i had an older mechine that has flash enabled on it, i had to defeat storm station boss then the next level to get a save file for dearm dance 2 that now works on modren devices with out flash. if any one is intrested, i have the file right here, i rcomend useing it with after the sequil omega in order to get the most milage out of it , ie dream dance 2 and the omega exclusive dream dance 3, the 100 precent save file avalible else where will never let you load dream dance 3, so this is the one and only file that grants access to the exclusive zone!!!!

here is the holly file its self, snag it up boys

https://www.dropbox.com/s/53019f8npnfttze/ATSave.bin?dl=0

2. Beamer the Meep

Beamer the Meep

Better than Sonic Genesis... Member
    Sorry to bump this, but it seems installing the Newgrounds Player restores ATS & BTS cutscenes. I figured others might want to know.

My only problem now is getting steam overlay to cooperate with ATS DX whenever I switch to fullscreen. BTS will run perfectly fine, but ATS DX will black out the screen if I try switching resolutions. Kinda need steam so my Switch Pro controller will work with it :/

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. Hyperthesis

Hyperthesis

I trust the original Sonic ATS (non-DX version) works as well?

Steam overlay causes more trouble than its worth sometimes. If you haven't figured out a solution yet, I would suggest using JoyToKey in lieu of Steam. Just map the game's keyboard keys to whichever buttons you'd like on your Switch Pro controller and it should work like a charm.