Birthday:
    September 14
    user_field_current-project:
    college courses / anime trash crusader
    National Flag:
    us
    SA2 Emblems:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

this would be me preparing to be amazed at K ROOL KOMING ABOARD the next duper bash bros. ...if i had a switch​

Hey there, I'm sorta-common member who occasionally visits Beltway. I like videogames, film, and animation...and Sonic. Mostly the Genesis/classic half; though I'm pretty fond of certain elements of the other half, like Riders.

I draw sometimes. I have a art thread here (abandoned as of 1/3/2019), but I host and post most of my art over at my deviantArt account. I also have a tumblr and twitter where I reblog and post stuff I like or find funny.

I also like playing Smash Bros. online (the 4th game on Wii U, don't have a Switch to play Ultimate yet), also have Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon; though I don't play the latter two much nowadays. With that said, hit me up if you wanna play (NNID is GabeTheGrouch76). Also have a PS3 but I hardly play it (PSN is theGMANtheBOSS. Used to have my PSNProfile card below). I also do Smash Bros. replays and montages, those of which can be seen at my YouTube channel.

...not much else to say here, so. See you around, or you could just look at a couple more (anime) gifs I stuck here. (Despite the .gifs and occasional avatar, I don't actually watch much anime though. See ya around! :v)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Signature