don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    I hope that never reaches my ears again

2. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
    here is the link someone wanted me to post http://www.change.org/petitions/sumo-digital-sega-sumo-digital-sega-include-mighty-ray-and-fang-in-sonic-asrt

Edit: more info:

Posting this for Mandobardanjusik, its a link to a petition to Add Mighty, Ray and Fang(on his hoverbike the Marvelous Queen) as a forgotten characters team http://www.change.org/petitions/sumo-digital-sega-sumo-digital-sega-include-mighty-ray-and-fang-in-sonic-asrt

3. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    That Live and Learn 'cover' is quite possibly the worst thing I have ever heard.

4. MathUser

MathUser

Users who updated the 3DS to version 2.0.0-2, which was released early on June 6, 2011, have problems while playing Ridge Racer 3D because the game freezed. On June 15, 2011, Nintendo released the 3DS version 2.1.0-3 which fixed the freeze bug to allow players to play normally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridge_Racer_3D

This aint the first time a system update has caused a game to misfunction. Might be the first time it happened on a new game though.

5. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    How the fuck do I do a boost start like the computer does? They just jet the fuck off and that doesn't happen for me when I do a boost start.

6. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    SKETCH FUCKING TURNER?

Effexor, you have some explaining to do for this ghastly oversight. Okay, well, while I'm at it, consider this a vote for Turner made. Regardless of the fact, that weaboo assholes are rolling the polls rather unfairly. (Seriously, get out, guys, let better names roll in, at least Miku still HAS something today, Sketch, Segata, Vectorman, etc. DO NOT. GET OUT. )

7. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
  8. Effexor

Effexor

JUSTICE Member
    Sorry, those were added AFTER I made the post. Believe me, I would NOT have left them out intentionally. I want Sketch in as much as you do, believe me.

On the bright side, Segata has actually PASSED Miku in votes as of me making this post. Still, get on that "vote-for-fucking-Vectorman" campaign, please.

9. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    The only way I have figured out, is its random, keep tapping the accelerator and the split second you get a red glow instead of a puff of gray smoke, hold it.

I really prefered the buildup timing boost from the firstgame, but what can you do?

10. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Ever so sincerely sorry. "What the hell, Sega" was more like it.

And already signed on that train. Why Vectorman doesn't have more votes than anyone else in the polls is way beyond me though, and I don't like the implications behind his place in these petitions' roll call.

11. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    You mean boosting at the start of the race? Honestly, all I did (on the demo) was just press the accelerate button along with the countdown and I've gotten a few good starts.

As for Miku...the only thing vocaloid related that I have heard of is someone replacing all the sound effects and music in Mega Man 3, and well...it was kind of funny to watch and hear. Something like this for example. I do know for a fact she is very popular though. Admittedly, my knowledge of SEGA franchises is pretty slim due to only playing Sonic 2 on the Genesis (which I kind of broke by accident and not having it for long...) and never owned any other Sega console, so...yeah.

EDIT - Although...I wouldn't mind Bayonetta, even though I haven't played the games yet. I do like her as a character.

12. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    Start accelerating just before "2" appears, just like Mario Kart.

Also, Vectorman was a shitty game.

13. MathUser

MathUser

[​IMG]

You know you all want Vectorman in the game.

14. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Fuck that. Miku is shit at English.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoWeLBXtkMk[/youtube]

All-star move has to turn whatever-the-hell-she's driving into a speeding roadroller. Running into other cars causes them to get flattened and stop for a second while they regain their 'depth'.

15. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Still not getting guys, the computer always boost starts with a purple boost while I always start with a red boost.

16. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    ... There's a purple boost? o_o

EDIT: No, seriously, I haven't even seen the CPU ever do that. They only even start doing red boosts on Hard for me and Expert isn't much different.

17. Vangar

Vangar

Whenever the screen fades to black, even the first one after it says "Get ready" Tap and hold, then when the screen goes dark again, release and tap hold real fast. You can get a white-boost with 4 tap holds and go flying. Dunno if anyone knows that yet.

18. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Thanks. Bartman was doing maximum start boosts all the time on the stream earlier.

@ThunderPX: Red boost is level 1, purple boost is level 2, a bigger purple boost is level 3, and a blue/white boost is a maximum boost.

19. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    Ooh, neat. I didn't know you could get those at the start. I just got level 3 while drifting sometimes.

20. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Because I'm bored enough, here's the current ranking of DLC candidates:

-Segata Sanshiro 1537
    -Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid/Project DIVA) 1355
    -Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue) 653
    -Vectorman (Vectorman) 638
    -Ristar (Ristar The Shooting Star) 547
    -Bayonetta (Bayonetta) 492
    -ToeJam & Earl (ToeJam & Earl) 393
    -Billy Hatcher (Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg) 308