don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. lemme know if you find it sir

2. That 'Canadian' case is identical from my eyes to the European version...

EDIT: On second look, that is if the top says 'Megadrive' and not 'Genesis' :P

3. Top says Genesis but in smaller print it says megadrive in some spots, rather odd I do believe

4. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    I just want it because it's a legitmate US Sonic 1 but with a cover that I actually like. :V

5. Doppelgengar

Doppelgengar

I was just at my Toys 'r' Us today to see if they got their new Sonic merch out yet, and they have the layout set, just no figures, so I imagine those should be coming out within the next week or two. I saw spots for a 5 in Super Sonic [the two pack perhaps?] as well as "Dr Ivo" pack.

6. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2172665322205.2128785.1413946014&l=b6077996d3&type=1

Here's an album of pictures I've taken of my merchandise, If anyone wanted a closer view of the 5 inch Classic Sonic and F4F mini figures!~

7. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

That photo of a smashed up super sonic statue is my worst nightmare.

Bad enough when the nose on mine snapped off a while ago. Super glue to the rescue.

8. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
    I've always wondered who that Sonic manic was on my Girlfriend's FB news feed. Always wondered if he was on Retro, now I know. Awesome collection by the way. :)

9. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

There were some defective Super Sonic- bubbly paint jobs, cracks etc. F4F offered to replace them for the free if you showed them the fault and then smashed it to pieces. But looking at the date, holy crap what happened?

10. NomadTW

NomadTW

I ain't gotta impress you fucks. Member
    They require you to smash it to pieces? I suppose that sounds logical but holy shit that's a pretty awesome requirement. I'd probably rig mine with explosives and then record it for them. :specialed:

11. RyogaMasaki

RyogaMasaki

0xffffffff Oldbie
    [​IMG]

GOT THAT SWAGGER

12. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    You magnificent bastard.

I must outdo you. No matter the cost.

Also that SEGA CD model looks sweet. Much preferred over the top loader that takes up too much horizontal space growing out of the side of a Genesis.

13. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    Metal Sonic holding that controller is the most adorably bad-ass thing I've ever seen.

14. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

I hate you :v:

Seriously, awesome. Whereabouts do you keep that? Bedroom? Living room? Sod having some nice plant or ornament- here's a case full of carefully placed SEGA stuff. Enjoy. :specialed:

I have my MegaDrive set up in my room- basically brand new, with two brand new controllers, and a brand new Sonic The Hedgehog. I couldn't have it out without having it plugged in, I need to be able to insta-play it.

15. Mercury

Mercury

His Name Is Sonic Tech Member
    Location Location
    AeStHete
    I know this is the Sonic merch topic, but some more shots/info on that Phantasy Star figurine would be cool.

16. RyogaMasaki

RyogaMasaki

0xffffffff Oldbie
    I'm rocking it in the living room. There's an identical case to the left of it with animu figures in it. I'm a hit with the ladies.

It's Nei, and it's a small, flimsy gachapon, unfortunately. It's not the worst gacha I've seen though. I found it on it's own at my local anime con some years back. I also have an Ulala that I believe is from the same set, and of course Arle. Actually, I just googled to research these, here's the Nei and here are some others. I want that RAcaseal v1 and both the Honeys... T_T

Oh okay I guess I'll post my actual Sonic collection next. That was just the display case for consoles.

17. Now it's a competition:
    [​IMG]

18. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    Japanese model Saturn wins every time.

19. Don't worry I'm scopin' ebay right now as we speak

20. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    You know, I was thinking of posting my big Sonic collection, but sadly, I don't have enough room to spread out all my stuff in one room. I own tons of figurines, games, SEGA consoles, movies, comics, magazines and the like.

RyogaMasaki and Kail just send me into a spiral of unending depression, however. :flunked: