don't click here

Classic Sonic Mangás

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Yuski, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinchenz

Vinchenz

Yo! Hustle! Hustle! Member
    Would anyone mind if I localized the manga? I know a lot of people has problems with the translation...

Who would I talk to to get that permission?

2. Yuski

Yuski

Dragons, dragons everywhere! Oldbie
    That's up to Jim, but I think he's planning to release the original pages too. =)

EDIT July 27th: The last page of Story Comic is released, tomorrow the "Sonic the Hedgehog - Story Gaiden" start. Isn't the ShogakuNensei magazines manga, but an extra story in text that come with Story Comic vol.3.

3. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Unless he's supposed to be Hispanic, it's possible that he was supposed to be "Anton Beluga"...

Although, on the other hand, he does have some "verrugas" (warts) in his face. I guess the guys from the Professor Layton games could have mistranslated that one, after all.

4. Yuski

Yuski

Yup, that the reson he calling him Verruga, thinking on the warts Anton have, especially because the pronounce of word Beluga in Japanese (Beruga).

5. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    "Heheh, You're not fit to be my opponents...Come back in a hundred years!!" is what Akira says in Virtua Fighter. =D

6. SomeSortOfRobot

SomeSortOfRobot

Mid-Southern US
    http://legendoflucy.com
    Seeing the few couple of comics makes me think that they should have stuck with Sonic's fangs.

7. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    Has the website died or gone down for any reason? The url's in the op link me to one of those domain pages where it's like an advert from whoever owns the domain name.

8. SomeSortOfRobot

SomeSortOfRobot

Mid-Southern US
    Looks like it IS down.

Hm. Probably temporary?

9. Yuski

Yuski

It's temporary... All Portal Sonic sites (the main site, forum and manga)got down since Wednesday because of a server problem, but it'll return this weekend. =)

10. SomeSortOfRobot

SomeSortOfRobot

Mid-Southern US
    :thumbsup: Okay.

11. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    So, now that the translation has been temporarily discontinued, are there any plans to start releasing the untranslated scans of what we've seen so far?

12. SonicGenesis89

SonicGenesis89

Cool! Sweet! And Catchy! Member
    Green Hill Zone
    Collecting Sonic Manga
    Did they ever make Manga's like the Sonic 1 Manga for Sonic CD, Sonic 2 and Sonic 3? If so that would be so amazing to find them. I love that Sonic 1 Manga, all I really wanted was a Sonic cartoon or Manga highly based off the games although I do like the Archie and Fleetway Comics as well. :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.