don't click here

Sonic X - Available Uncut by 4Kids on Hulu and Youtube

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Mendinso, Apr 3, 2010.

1. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    I started to watch the first episode on YouTube, parts 1-2 were fine, when I tried to watch part 3, it told me I couldn't due to copyright violation in my location or something similar. I even changed my location settings within YouTube.

2. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    California's CW channel does still. airs every saturday morning! I'd rather waste my morning watching DBZKAI repeats though...

3. Namagem

Namagem

USA
    You could always try proxying through a US-based server. I'll watch this in a while.

4. Puto

Puto

Shin'ichi Kudō, detective. Tech Member
    Portugal, Oeiras
    Part of Team Megamix, but haven't done any actual work in ages.
    I wasn't going to post this anywhere but my blog, but whatever. Want to watch this but you're not in the US? Read on.

5. Fred

Fred

Taking a break Oldbie
    Portugal
    Sonic 3 Unlocked
    Awesome, thanks. You labeled the last episode as having the audio from the TV Tokyo run, why is that?

6. RattleMan

RattleMan

Oldbie
    The international version of this episode cut out the insert song Kotoba ni Dekinai and replaced it with an instrumental Hikaru Michi. The second audio track contains the insert song.

7. Puto

Puto

Portugal, Oeiras
    Not just the international version, but the Japanese DVDs, too. The second audio track in that file was ripped from a TV Tokyo rental WMV, which has the original insert song.

8. Fred

Fred

Taking a break Oldbie
    Portugal
    Sonic 3 Unlocked
    Oh, it has both audio tracks? Whoops! I haven't started watching yet, I just noticed the filename.

9. FlashTHD

FlashTHD

Oldbie
    In case no one else has noticed, Hulu's finally got subs up for the first three eps of the SA1 arc.

10. Sweet. Thanks for pointing that out.

11. Probably unnecessary Bump, but for those who care, Hulu posted through episode 34 of the Japanese sub.

12. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Nice to see they're still putting them out there, even if Hulu is fucking useless outside the USA. =|

13. Mendinso

Mendinso

I'm Who I Am. Oldbie
    Just bumping this. Hulu/Toonzaki are now up to episode 43.

And well... Their T.O.P. translation is... <a href="http://www.hulu.com/watch/188221/sonic-x-huge-home-electronics-panic?cc=2#1397,287" target="_blank">interesting</a>.

14. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Umm....k? That made no sense to me at all.

15. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I guess it slipped my mind when I watched it years ago, but how come you don't see E-105 Zeta at the beginning of the Sonic Adventure arc, but when Gamma's going around shutting down the other units, he knows he's looking for Zeta and finds him on the Egg Carrier before fighting Beta?

16. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    I'm think they just didn't want to animate Zeta the regular way when they knew the design was going to change anyway.

17. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member
    Need to find a way to download from Hulu.

18. Puto

Puto

Portugal, Oeiras
    The song makes no sense. It's rapping out similarly-sounding words in a row... which of course don't sound similar anymore after being translated to English.

19. I found one, if that helps.

20. E-122-Psi

E-122-Psi

Notice none of the E-100 Series have their original designs in the anime apart from Beta (the only one still active after being teleported away). Delta and Epsilon have their missle gun upgrades from the beginning rather than their inital Gamma replicant digits. I guess since Gamma never has to actually fight any of them they saw it pointless to have them redesigned, which naturally meant Zeta wouldn't be all that plausible to use.

Back to the question, I guess Gamma may just have a log of his bretheren in his programming should it be necessary to interact with them. In the dub if I remember he doesn't state Zeta in his mission log, suggesting he just met him by chance (though the dub naturally changes a few things that are generally disregarded, damn, those horrid robot voices).