Useful 2 3
Birthday:
Sep 7, 1986 (Age: 37)
Home Page:
Tech Support/Video Editing/Indie Dev

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time, Male, 37, from GA

Sonic Warrior TJ was last seen:
Viewing thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles), Apr 27, 2024 at 6:20 AM
    1. MSVW's Igor
      MSVW's Igor
      Thank you for the words but I'm never doing anything with this site ever again.
      1. Sonic Warrior TJ
        Sonic Warrior TJ
        Totally understand. Hope you find somewhere that's less harsh about stuff
        Apr 15, 2022
      2. MSVW's Igor
        MSVW's Igor
        All I wanted as to see if I could get in contact with the Sonic 2 Director's Cut creator who have most likely died during the pandemic since he disappeared in 2020.
        But then I decided to try and start something nice but that happened and I've never been treated so badly in my life.
        Apr 15, 2022
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 7, 1986 (Age: 37)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/CyclonMedia/
    Tech Support/Video Editing/Indie Dev
    Current Project:
    Trapezoid: The Terror of Bagel-Muffin-Doughnut Man
    National Flag:
    us
    user_field_wiki-edits:
    Sonic fan since the beginning, BFA in Illustration from a prestigious art school, now acting as sort of a jack-of-all-trades for a company that sells cameras and camera accessories. Still do freelance stuff sometimes, and am currently chipping away at an indie game with my BFF.

My lame claim(s) to Sonic fame:
    Shout Factory used my art for the back of Season 2 of their Sonic SatAm DVD release. I get to die knowing that my work's been featured on the same product as that of Ken Penders...but also Adamis and many other rad dudes and non-dudes who aren't Ken Penders. I also got honorable mention in the Black Knight art contest way back when. And it's fuzzy because I was a bit of a drinky crow at the time, but I think I got a Sonic CD download code and a physical soundtrack after submitting Sonic CD fanart to some contest. I dunno man, I have those things, and made some Sonic CD fanart, so 2+2=something. I've also done some weird abridged/parody videos of SatAM and Forces, though they're pretty amateurish and only good for a Knuckle-chuckle or two at best. Whatever, go nuts: SatAM - Forces -

Signature