don't click here

Sonic The Hedgehog Bible

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Nemesis, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
  2. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Bump, since everybody seems to have forgotten about it.

What happened to this?

3. DeanSatan

DeanSatan

SF CA
    getting paid

anyone other than Shib and Ice want some free stuff? send me a PM. any objections to it going to anyone other than these two?

"our"? im not going to be pressured into doing anything for anyone especially with the sense of entitlement that you seem to be dropping.

did I overreact or just misunderstand what youre saying? repeat it again only slower with more words... rather than beat around the bush with a bump.

(EDIT)

hey, im sorry about that jerky reaction. I havent been getting any sleep. I keep having dreams where everyone is snotty rich kids... I'm lost in their resort-like town and they keep asking me for drugs, trying to beat me up, giving me wrong directions and laughing at me. ill work on something for this week. who is the go-to guy on this/where will it be directed?

4. DeanSatan

DeanSatan

SF CA
    getting paid
    I ? Tweaker. Nemesis knows whats up. dr. x knows whats up.

*still waiting on a PM*

(edit)

I wanted to get it out before/on/around halloween - slapped it up in Members area "I took a walk down Memory Lane n' stepped in some crap". It's a free-for-all. Enjoy.

5. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Well... I'm quite sure he was kidding about the "our". =(

6. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

Streets of Rage material?

7. Patback

Patback

This just has the feel of a bad fan fic from the first few paragraphs...I cant make it any further :-(

8. aaronlong

aaronlong

cartoon guy Member
    Toronto, Canada
    Mostly non-Sonic-related, but I make cartoons.
    This bible is hilarious. There are so many bizarrely chosen, unnecessary details in this it, like him having five sisters, the whole story taking place in Nebraska...

My favourite part is "Robotnik eats very slowly, with his hands. It is not a pleasant sight." I think the 'slowly' part is what kills me. I get an image of Robotnik sitting at a table, really slowly and carefully stuffing something into his mouth. The idea that this is supposed to be a disturbing visual makes it even funnier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.