don't click here

Sonic one betaa?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Eli White, Dec 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    Many Many Programming/hacking tools...
    Eli, the first picture you posted, what point in the game were they taken. Obviously the second picture was at th end of the level, but where was the first from?

Fuzzbuzz

2. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    please do tell

3. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    There is no title screen anyway

4. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    :huh: *blinks in wonder at hoe LOst knows these things WHEN HE/SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE GAME* (sorry for the HE/SHE part, you won't tell your gender

5. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    One more thing, eli, if it's not too much trouble, could you post a close up picture of the back of the Cartridge?

Fuzzbuzz

6. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    I know it. Just trust me

7. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    :huh: :huh: :huh: Eli, confirm this please

8. The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Never really posted Member
    Flash Animations
    On a side note, Simon you may want to make Eli a validated member right now. Due to the high density of questions we've asked him to do and such, he may rack up 20 (or whatever the member jr limit was) posts very fast, which would cause him to lose the ability to post.

Anyways, I also would like to see if there is a title screen, but more importantly I would like to see a shot of the cartridge in question front and back. I can't say it will help us in any way, but if it does prove to be a real beta, having pictures of the cartridge would be a good thing. (Actually, if the ROM is ever dumped, I would like to see the actual flash cartridge itself by taking off the outer shell of the cart to see if there are any mechanical differences between the beta and final.)

9. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    I think he's getting(or ******) more screenshots or something, cause he hasn't touched the website for 20 minutes...

Fuzzbuzz

10. didnt someone do a similar hoax like this before? where they took a screenshot of a hoax off their TV or someshit?

11. The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Never really posted Member
    Flash Animations
    Actually, if you check the members below, he is on, though idleing.

Probably so. It can be done, and with great ease actually, but this is a pretty high quality hoax (if one at all). There is a pretty good amount of detail in it to be photoshopped in a small amount of time. (Though he could have done it before hand.)

12. fuzzbuzz

fuzzbuzz

Tech Member
    Here
    I know he's idleing, that why he hasn't touched the website for 20 minutes. :P

Fuzzbuzz

13. Icy Guy

Icy Guy

Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog. Member
    California
    GoldenEye 007 level hack
  14. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    hurrrrry Eli! :drool:

15. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Yeah, remember Sonic Chaotix? If not, go check it out at the CulT.

16. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    can't you see the sloppy paint job in that hoax that Icy Guy posted?

17. ComPro

ComPro

Just hangin' around. Member
    I believe this is real.

Like I said before, please stop with the doubts until we get the ROM to examine it.

Stay optimistic. Hope for the best. This could quite possibly be an extraordinary find for the Sonic community.

18. POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

POIZON THE HEDGEHOG

Pending Member
    yes, please stay with compro. until the rom, be optomistic
    EDIT: if it is real, simon, you should host it and call your site "Simon Wai's Sonic 1&2 beta page"

19. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Hey, I'm with ComPro all the way. If this is real, it could be very valuable to the all the Sonic research sites. Except S2B, unless Simon started SWS1B, which I kinda doubt...

20. Quote
    The wanderer
    Probably so. It can be done, and with great ease actually, but this is a pretty high quality hoax (if one at all). There is a pretty good amount of detail in it to be photoshopped in a small amount of time. (Though he could have done it before hand.)

I agree with you even if it was a hoax it would have took him a very long time because if it is a hoax it looks pretty damn good and real..all we can do is wait I suppose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.