don't click here

Sonic Boom 2012

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Aesculapius Piranha, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    Which is funny because that script has been on the internet for how many years now?

Jun is kind of a cunt.

2. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    I doubt he's ever gone crawling looking for that information, and I can understand his point of view. Stuff like the Mars script should be destroyed or archived within the company. From the business side of things, I can understand why Jun would be upset. Showing him the Mars script means people at Sega weren't doing their job correctly. STI and other branches of Sega have also had their clashes, as I recall now. Maybe I should have though of these things prior to showing him...

The Archie comics guys at SDCC though flipped their shit when I showed them though. Never thought about showing them before at previous SDCCs.

3. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    We tried to go to SDCC but a Stan Lee look-a-like in a Navy Captain's uniform blocked our path. We instead ran from battle and then the Sonic Statue theft (would be theft anyway) occured.

4. Orengefox

Orengefox

Snooping as usual... Researcher
    Right in front of my computer.
    Some artwork, a ZZT game, and a hack.
    Yeah, that's totally how Overlord would have wanted to have Kellie (when she was at SoS) give his message across to you guys (or to be more precise, ScarredSun) =P

Aside from attending the usual yearly Summer of Sonic, Jen and I would love to go to Sonic Boom one year.