don't click here

Project Needlemouse: old threads

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Aquaslash, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H Hog

H Hog

The Ultimate Oswald! Oldbie
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Sonic and the Rings of Order (Artwork)
    Re: Blaze

I remember when we bought two-hour games at retail price and we played the hell out of them anyway... and loved them to death! :I

2. NintendoBrad

NintendoBrad

The FTP's been disappearing for a good while, though. Not just recently.

Unless it's been more frequent recently? I haven't paid much attention as of late.

3. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

Teleportation, yeah! Member
    TBD
    So far, the only game I know of that's getting a sneak preview is the new Tron.

I've seen the VGAs before. That show practically dripped with testosterone, perhaps more than (dare I say) G-Phoria. Sure, a lot of gamers have a love for the classics, but I'm quite positive that this show is geared toward gamers who can't get enough HD out of their gritty, cinematic, massive-multiplayer online fragfests. Thus, I highly doubt we'll be seeing any hint of Mega Man 10 or Project Needlemouse on this show.

Man, I'm surprised Halo ODST wasn't even nominated for anything. Those freaks are usually crazy about anything Halo.

4. Damn right. Young wippersnappers and their 500 hour + games they only play half way through then toss aside for the next AAA title shooter. :argh:

5. NintendoBrad

NintendoBrad

Yeah, it's a pretty awful, dire show, but if there's an inkling of a chance it may appear I guess there's no harm in at least seeing if anything comes out of it.

Also, E-Tanks will apparently be given out by Capcom at the event, so that's why I figure MM10 might be there.

6. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Although back in 2003 they were all hopping up and down about how they were proclaiming Sonic Advance 2 under catagory for "Handheld Game of the Year". Knowing that, we at least know that (Sadv2 being pretty terrible or not) they must have a small liking for Sonic.

7. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

TBD
    Ah, you have a point there. No sense in Capcom doing a Mega Man-related promotion if Mega Man's not even going to be mentioned on the show, I guess.

8. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Capcom is present? Then Mega Man 10 will definitely be there, the E tanks practically give it away.

9. Says on Kotaku that the first 5 minutes of the VGA show has a HUGE announcement.

Who knows what it could be!?

10. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    If it has something to do with 2003 then it's definitely not Project Needlemouse. It's probably, I dunno, Half Life Episode 3 or Duke Nukem Forever..?

11. NintendoBrad

NintendoBrad

Sonic's a big deal, but I don't think he'd fit along the lines of that announcement. More like some blockbuster, high-budget sort of game.

12. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

TBD
    It's Tron. I just know it's Tron.

13. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    They already announced that they're going to show a trailer from a new Tron game, so that's probably not it.

14. BlazeHedgehog

BlazeHedgehog

A "Community Enigma"? Oldbie
    Most people probably aren't going to consider a new Sonic game a "huge announcement", especially regarding the demographic Spike TV is directed at.

It's probably Halo: Reach, or something.

15. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Except Reach is already very well-known to have a sneak peek at the show. How the hell would that be a surprise?

I agree it's not gonna be Sonic, though.

16. It would be Sonic...

...If Needlemouse was going to actually be a premier title for new SEGA Hardware...

17. BlazeHedgehog

BlazeHedgehog

A "Community Enigma"? Oldbie
    First gameplay footage? The game's far enough along that top ranking members of the Halo competitive circuit have been brought in to Bungie to test/balance it.

Edit: HUR I AM GOOD FOR READING COMPREHENDINGTION :specialed:

18. Lyrica

Lyrica

(Formerly: Donnyku) Oldbie
    Pennsylvania
    Wedding Planning
    Arkham Asylum 2

19. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    FUCKING SPIKE TV IS FULL OF SHIT HEADS I MISSED THE TRAILER FOR BATMAN 2 BECAUSE THEY CAN'T EVEN OPERATE A FUCKING STREAM FUCK

20. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

TBD
    Yep. I did hear the first one was good. Didn't think they'd ever make a sequel, though.

Well, there are supposed to be "tons of other surprises," so everyone else stay tuned. I'll just be here on the Internet, minding my own business.

In Other News: Hey, turns out Halo Reach is supposed to be part of the show. What'd I tell you all about these crazies and Halo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.