don't click here

Elise's Tits

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Sonic Warrior TJ, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelBrush

SteelBrush

603e Member
    the home of spotted dick, Devon
    Tramadol, Tamazepam and finding a reason to exist.
    I would just like to say Sonic Advance 3. You will either understand or you won't.

2. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Professional Electromancer Oldbie
    You talking about Tail's asshole?

3. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    Whoever made the Gmod model. Chances are that they used some kind of generic female base to make it easier to add the collision mesh or something. I'm not familiar with Hammer.

4. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I'm seriously offended that you can see up Amy's dress in every game she's in, when will they think of the children?

5. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    To my knowledge, you couldn't in Sonic CD, nor Chaotix if you're counting it.

6. Rage

Rage

Forum Deviant Oldbie
    News flash:

VIDEO GAMES COME FROM JAPAN

Sexuality and nudity is a lot different there. In any case, I came and save'd.

7. Chibisteven

Chibisteven

US
    I think all such private areas are likely not even drawn at all, that it wouldn't be an issue. Sonic The Hedgehog (SAT-AM) had Sally without any clothes, but they never drew anything. They look like cartoon characters anyway.

8. Both you and MovieBob need to open a dictionary; even with his explanation, it sounds extremely condescending and simplifying. Yes, you're right, there's different taboos on nudity in Japan to the point that they're not total morons like the people who thought Hot Coffee was exploitable by children, but it really grinds my gears to hear this... childish generalization that video games are inherently associated with Japan.

Your main point still stands (I'm just arguing semantics). Japan is, from my understanding, more receptive to fanservice and the like, so it wouldn't surprise me if this were true, but the evidence so far shows that it isn't.

9. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    When is Retro ever not?

And that's no coincidence, either: Sonic Shuffle went so far as to have a picture in the Sonic Room album specifically showcasing this feature, with the added caption, "Hey, stop taking pictures!"

10. I seriously don't see the big deal. So what. The developers had a little fun. We all know what kind of fucked up shit comes from Japan. They probably had to look at her boobies in the cutscenes to make them feel better.

You'd know :argh:

I never thought that was the read model. If I remember correctly Elise' upper chest 'connects' directly to her dress, not like in the picture here, where it goes down to the boobies while the dress isn't even touching her upper chest.

THEY'RE TITS. You're arguing over tits. And somehow Tails' asshole got involved.

11. Rage

Rage

Forum Deviant Oldbie
    There's no reason to model nipples, though.

12. In SADX, Amy looked like she had a diaper on. You guys forgot cream too =P

13. ...that's... what I'm saying... There aren't any nipples. Model and texture evidence dispels that. Thus, the question of "why" never arises.

Now, if the model was accurate to the picture shown, then the speculation could begin. Better clothing mapping, maybe, but I've never really noticed anything like that in the Let's Play. Or, of course, an easter egg.

14. The Shad

The Shad

↑ & ↓ & ↻ Oldbie
    If I wasn't limited on my PSP, I'd completely take the piss out of this whole thing. Its seriously just.. Ugh.

First @ TSSZ, Robotnik's nipple(s) 'discovered' in Sonic 06

15. Rage

Rage

Forum Deviant Oldbie
    While they do look a little funky, I can't see how this is something that can come about by accident.

16. Yeah, it's not an accident. Whoever ported the data over to Garry's Mod changed the data intentionally.

17. Rage

Rage

Forum Deviant Oldbie
    Ooooh, I get it now.

Still kinda funny, but for different reasons.

18. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Several legitimate Teen-Mature games would beg to differ.

19. Rage

Rage

Forum Deviant Oldbie
    Fine, I'll be more specific:

There's no reason to model nipples in a children's/family game when you wouldn't see them in normal game play anyway OTHER THAN fan service for crafty hackers.

20. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I'm going with the reasoning that they could've touched up and rigged an existing generic female model, and didn't really care what it looked like, since it'd be covered anyway. I wouldn't put it past 2005-2006 Sega.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.