don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    Hey hey hey, discovery time! I was going through some screens and I saw something in this one that piqued my interest:
    [​IMG]

The flag in the left hand side of the image is not Spagonia's flag. It's Shamar's. Maybe the festival held in Spagonia is some kind of cultural appreciation holiday?

The image below has a closer image of Shamar's flag and I do believe next to that is Holoska's flag:
    [​IMG]

2. serpx

serpx

I'm not a sentimental person with figurines, so I could careless for the statue. I would love if someone could get the CDs online, and as said, scan the artbooks. If SEGA has a problem with it, they should throw in a limited supply of these collector editions to the US. :)

3. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Probably the best way I can think of to suggest that those other stages existed, after all. So our giant blimp is the Eggman delegation?

4. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    So nobody was really clear, what is the exact price (american) and poundage for this sucker.

5. 360

Light Vision Overdrive Oldbie
    United Kingdom
    Sonic Neon
    We don't really know dude since the NZ prices for games (the only official listing we've thus far seen) are artificially inflated for some strange reason. $200 NZ (the RRP over there) roughly converts to around £100 (UK) and $150 (US) so I would say those are the closest prices we have until we see an official listing somewhere.

6. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    $150 huh? jeez hope its lower. I'll consider importing even though I'm already paid off fully with my generations pre order and I won't even know what to do with a PAL copy of generations.

So something is bugging me. read this its from the collectors edition description on sega's blog:

I'm guessing by the words "selection" and "handpicked" this isn't going to be a full soundtrack. I'm wondering if anyone is still going to bother with a gamerip after the game is released.

7. Nuglet McJunior

Nuglet McJunior

Really want the CE. Looks very pricey though. I'm digging the soundtrack and documentary. Wonder if America will get anything like this...

8. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    It's most likely tracks from past games, like the 10th Anniversary CD.

9. Indigo Rush

Indigo Rush

Rooftop Run takes place near a university, hence the multi-cultural flags. If you've ever been to a big college, you'll probably come across a room with many flags representing the countries their students come from.

My college has one of those, anyway. I'm under the assumption that the same goes for Spagonia University.

...I bet Eggman went there for school.

10. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Professional Electromancer Oldbie
    Texas didn't really have anything like that when I went there. And it don't get much larger than 56,000 students.

11. Indigo Rush

Indigo Rush

What was the name of your college? Just Texas U?

12. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Professional Electromancer Oldbie
    ...The University of Texas

you know, Texas. One of the biggest schools in the nation.

13. FlackoWeasel

FlackoWeasel

Blue cheese lover! Member
    Found out yesterday that I have Collectors Edition preordered by a mate in UK (Not online but in the real shop). He has preordered both versions (SE and CE and if CE comes, he will cancel the SE) he will be shipping it to me when it arrives in UK. I hope Eesti Post will not be a dick and throw it like they ususally do with parcels, I gonna KILL THEM IF THEY DO! I better menthon him about it when he sends it to wrap it with millions of bubblewraps and other things to the throw damage will be minimal.

14. Conando

Conando

Is not, in fact, Raphael Member
    Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    U Mass Boston has it, some flags I didn't even recognize until I did some internet searching. The obvious ones are there: The UK, Ireland, France, Italy, China, Japan, India, but there's tons more. I think it IS a college thing.

15. Lizam

Lizam

Lizam Member
    Australia
    Mario & Sonic: Worlds Clash
  16. Spindash54

Spindash54

Did you ever wonder how he spins in place? Member
  17. That's odd. Amazon's UK site doesn't seem to do international shipping for this item. Is anyone else who's trying to order having that problem? I wouldn't have tried but I've had stuff imported from Amazon Japan no problem at all.

I wasn't too upset before because I knew I could import it. But if I can't import this from even Amazon, I'm beginning to feel panicked.

18. Oh you americans. Ebay will be swarming with these things since they are being mass produced if not then google. Us Britains have been importing things for literally years, I'm sure you guys will figure out something.

19. Tanks

Tanks

I think I'll be hitting up Overlord for a UK copy. I don't think my system is capable of playing disks upside-down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.