don't click here

Sonic CD now out for everything except Nintendo consoles

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, Aug 22, 2011.

1. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

I did, hopefully mines based on a 'scene' that not many others have thought of.

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I wonder how many people assumed everyone would draw Metal Sonic and as a result no one did.

3. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

That piece of Amy art is in Generations. I'd love it if they still had some stage sketches from CD.

4. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    I did a rough sketch for a second piece with Sonic and Metal when I was almost done with my first for that reason, but I decided I'd rather spend a little more time on the first one instead of submitting two mediocre drawin's. Regardless, I'm pretty sure my submission shares the same subject as many others anyway, as I couldn't think of much that any other fan wouldn't draw.

5. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    I did CCZ Present, the other guy did CCZ Past. No one else did CCZ, right? They won't disqualify you for talking about your pictures, guys!

6. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I did something I don't think anyone else thought of, let alone did. I'm confident that it'll be at least one of the 45 first-prize winners. :v:

7. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    SEGA Spain used to be cool, but not anymore it seems. I really wanted to participate in this. =\

8. Adamis

Adamis

Gimme waffles! Oldbie
    Belgium
    Lammy and "Fafnir"
    Me too. But Europe (bar UK) couldn't enter =(

9. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member
    Did no one really post this here? (looks back last few pages)

Well, achievements for the game released. I actually am very pleased with them.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/sonic-cd/achievements/

10. Blastfrog

Blastfrog

See ya starside. Member
    Why don't they just announce when this thing's getting released, and the price? I can be patient for info on the release date, but at the very least I need to know how much this thing is going to cost (I have a very low budget).

Also, achievements are pointless.

11. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    [​IMG]

I know where all the [inlinespoiler]robot teleporters[/inlinespoiler] are, anyway. Finding the [inlinespoiler]holograms[/inlinespoiler] to boot might take some exploration, but hell, that's what Sonic CD excels at.

(Only spoiler-tagged in case this turns out to be one of those stupid "secret" achievements and somebody would whine if I hadn't spoiler-tagged it)

12. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    If they were secret they would be under a secret achievements tab that would be under the regular achievements.

But anyway, play a perfect game and you pretty much have all the achievements. I'll be looking for a video guide for this then.

13. Travelsonic

Travelsonic

The game including not just the executing code, but the data too, or just the executing code?

The answer will determine my next question, from a comp. system architecture standpoint.

14. DNLeal

DNLeal

Former MMO addict Member
    Costa Rica
    Reading the archives...
    I'm ok with this. They can be pretty much done in one sitting, except for 1 thing: [inlinespoiler]Where's my "I'm outta here!!" achievement?[/inlinespoiler]

15. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    I notice no one has a perfect playthrough of Sonic CD on YouTube like this achievement wants you to do.

Anyone wanna fix that? :v:

16. Mystical Ninja

Mystical Ninja

For old time's sake. Oldbie
    New Castle, Delaware
    Nothing that concerns this place in the least.
    I guess I now have a reason for traveling into the past to destroy the U.F.O.s and Metal Sonic projections at Quartz Quadrant through Metallic Madness. In the original, I never bothered, since by the time the first Act of Quartz Quadrant was completed, I'd usually have all Time Stones, and collecting all seven creates a Good Future by default.

17. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I have a feeling that will count since if you get all the time stones all the hologram projectors and UFOs are destroyed already.

18. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Then you might just have to not get all Time Stones. We'll know soon anyway.

19. The Taxman

The Taxman

Tech Member
    Retro Engine & Related Projects
    Bit of forewarning here:
    You can't cheat and get all the Time Stones to destroy the teleporters by default. Sonic has to find them. So either you'll have to do this in a separate run of the game, or get the last Time Stone on Metallic Madness Zone 2.

20. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    Ha, I'm right then.