don't click here

Wifi and bluetooth mouse

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Felik, May 28, 2015.

1. Felik

Felik

So I've bought this Chinese win 8.1 tablet with a USB keyboard. It works just fine but I have quite an annoying problem with it I can't fix on my own. I bought a bluetooth mouse for it cause it only has 1 USB port which is occupied by a keyboard and it's touchscreen is utter garbage (which is even worse considering it has an 8 inch screen). But when I try to use both the mouse and my home WiFi the mouse just kills my WiFi signal making in impossible to both use the mouse and internet. My regular wireless USB mouse doesn't cause any problem for the internet connection. I know that WiFi and bluetooth work on the same bandwidth so I tried to change my router setting but had no luck fixing this issue.
    Maybe anyone knows a possible solution?

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    There is a common problem with Chinese android devices where they can't use Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time. I've read that its a bug in Android 4.2.1 and. some people say its an issue with a shared antenna or something, but I was never able to fix it on my thing.

Edit: Derp I missed the fact that your tablet is running windows and not android. Nevermind then.

3. Felik

Felik

Well this tablet has both Android and Windows installed on it, so this might be the case...