don't click here

The Sonic Cycle

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Wetflame, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    You had me right up until that last point.

2. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Well it's certainly not perfect but it's a lot more polished than 06 was. Stupid ideas made the game worse than it should have been though (Level up speed is NOT a good idea, especially when your default speed is no faster than a crawl).
    That and Sonic's friends weren't in the game, just like everyone wanted... too bad people still weren't 100% towards that either (It's not Sonic's friends that ruin the games it's the fact that they're gameplay is very un-Sonic like and the execution is terrible).

3. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    How does that make it good? (and Like I said before, some foolish reviewers thought SatSR was more like the Genesis games than other recent games)

4. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie

I love the reference. I remember seeing the movie and then the new cartoon series briefly, but remember being dissapointed.

5. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    Sonic Heroes is announced / Initial trailer looks like a return to the classic look and feel/ I'm Batman -> New info is released / Shitty team gameplay addition that doesn't belong in a platforming game, let alone a Sonic one / I'm Batman -> Game is released / Level design sucks, teamplay sucks, bosses suck, the game sucks / I'm Batman.

Shadow The Hedgehog is announced / Initial trailer (doesn't) looks good/ I'm Batman -> New info is released / Wow, guns? Really? / I'm Batman -> Game is released / It's even worse than we thought. Guns are just as useless as the rest of the game. / I'm Batman.

Sonic Wild Fire is announced / Sonic looks pretty bad ass and fast/ I'm Batman -> New info is released / Party mode? Instead of spending more time on ironing out the game or making it longer without some stupid mission shit, you add a party mode? What the fuck is up with the controls as well? Could you make it any more annoying? / I'm Batman -> Game is released / Shit controls, shit music, repetitive levels, stupid minigames

I can go on.

6. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    The fact it had bosses you had to masturbate to death and the fucking awful control scheme in general is why it sucks. I honestly cannot decide which out of SatSR and 06 has the worst controls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.