don't click here

Tails Clone

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by upg, Jan 9, 2013.

1. upg

upg

So I saw some tweet in my homepage reading "who wants to play Fun Run?"
    Me, I thought, what is this...Fun, Run?

Upon Google-ing (as it was the style at the time) I came across a multiplayer iOS app
    I checked it out just wanting to know well, what is it?

When I checked out some of the screen shots, I saw this character that looked kinda like Tails lol
    Just thought I would post the pic if anyone gives a crap

[​IMG]

:argh:

2. Dashtube

Dashtube

'Cause I find memes funny Member
    Sonic Exodus
    I downloaded it a couple of days ago on my Galaxy S3. It's a random online matching game and it's okay at best. It borrows alot from games like Mario and maybe even Sonic with the presence of speed sneakers' power-up and the overall feel of speed and momentum.
    Also, it looks like tails but I'm not very sure if this thing was intended to resemble him.

3. Dashtube

Dashtube

Sonic Exodus
    Alright double posting and for a good reason, if anyone actually cares.

I just found out that this game has a Sonic reference. It's Sonic's sneakers (or "Sanik", as the game calls them) as an item for purchase.
    [​IMG]

I think we can safely say that the stupid looking fox is undoubtedly a reference to tails.

4. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    I saw this game when my sister and nieces came over for Christmas Day. First thing that came to mind was definitely Sonic. It looks like an okay App. Kind of out of place though that you can kill other racers with lightning bolts and buzz saws (which can get pretty bloody too), I heard you can play on the PC, but I haven't really bothered to attempt it yet.

5. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    First thought was a Rayman sense of character design with Sonic-ish character sense. Then I saw the game animation and gameplay and said, "Well, fuck this! Why bother having no joints when you're not even going to animate the limbs moving?"

6. Samurai Echidna

Samurai Echidna

Sanik. Oh lawlz. XD After watching that failure of a fanfilm from Blue Core Studios, this really cheered me up.

7. I'd say it does look quite a lot like him. It kinda looks like what Tails looks like in Cream's eyes or something, haha.

Also, lol at 'Sanik' :D

8. XCubed

XCubed

Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center Oldbie
    Haha, this shit is ridiculous. This almost seems like what Cream would throw together if she knew the basics of game making. I would love to know if the Blue Bear And Tails clone have a name. Sanik shoes.........so much for even trying!

9. Dashtube

Dashtube

Sonic Exodus
    Yes, they do have names... But they're rather generic. The tails' clone is simply named fox and the blue bear is named bear.