don't click here

Sonic the Fighters - Instructional Video

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Kushami, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kushami

Kushami

Oldbie
    Howdy!

I'm new here- long time lurker, first time poster. I primarily signed up because I wanted to spread this video to the community-

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2Y0MF72...J534GK8VJ6RZSFP

It's a 45 Minute instructional video on how to play SONIC THE FIGHTERS. This video comes from the original unsubbed bootleg of the 'Sonic the Hedgehog' OAV/Anime (and I'm guessing, the legit rental tapes from whence it originally came.) There's also a History of Sonic special on the tape this came from, I believe, which I'm working with my friend Kiken to get it encoded as well.

Anyway, host it, share it, give it to your friends... just don't be greedy with it. Everyone in Sonicdom should have a shot at it- In fact, I'll probably be posting it around wherever I find appropriate. (Any hints in the right direction would be helpful as well.)

Also, there's only 30 You Send It downloads, so after a while someone will actually /need/ to host it. I personally don't have the bandwidth, but I'm sure someone does! I do ask if you give the video to someone else, send it yourself, and don't give them the You Send It link.

Anyway, please enjoy.

- Ashura

2. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Nice! I hope the image quality is superior to the already existant video.

3. Kushami

Kushami

Oldbie
    If it's the same video, it'll be about the same quality as the Sonic the Fighters one above. The one above clears up a bit near the end, though. It's not horrible, but it's no 720x480 DVD either. Since the source was VHS we decided just to cap it at 320x240 since that's way over the resolution of VHS anyway.

Do you happen to have a link to the one you speak of so I can look over it?

4. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    It was at the Sonic Cult site, which is temporarily gone. =\

Anyway, in that video you could barely see any shapes when the black & white character designs appeared. If they can be seen clearly in your videotape, if would be great to have it uploaded somewhere.

5. hxc

hxc

spotteddove Researcher
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.