don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    man I just caught the end of that livestream, final boss is + - eggman finally   , LOVE the credits though, I love it when you can do stuff in them XD

Games hitting all the right notes

2. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Somebody tell me the final boss then. Spoiler tags if you must

3. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    + - Eggman pilots a big flying purple machine (looks a bit like the Frenzy wisp) powered by the Wisps called the Nega-Wisp. He attacks using exaggerated versions of the Wisp powers (lasers, spikes, crushing cubes, etc.). Sonic rescues a Wisp from the machine with each hit, and it ends with Sonic and all the Wisps attacking at once.  

4. Penguin

Penguin

We don't know that. You might just need to get all the emeralds first!

5. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

So wait, + - You're NOT Super Sonic for the final battle?  

6. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    + - The boss in question uses both songs labelled "last boss" in the audio files. Seems pretty doubtful, unless they have two final bosses with the same music.  

See above!

7. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

Suddenly, this game is looking better and better, (no I did not like daytime unleashed)

8. I'm just saying, there's been a lot here that should really be in spoiler tags. Whatever. See you guys in a week, once you're done jizzing over a feature that was also included in Sonic 4.

9. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

Sonic 4 is 2D. This is 3D. BIG DAMN DIFFERENCE

10. corneliab

corneliab

a feature that's yet to make it into a 3d outing

11. glem3

glem3

Super sonic in 3D? FUCK YES... but... my nitpicking side is confused at the music. I know super sonic music has been annoying many times in the past, but this is just a loop of a couple seconds of music. An even shorter loop than sonic 4.

12. Chaos Rush

Chaos Rush

AKA J.Matz Member
    And a feature that was supposed to be in Adventure and 06 but was sadly taken out. IT'S FINALLY HERE!

13. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Watch Super Sonic be a temporary "color" state.

14. It is a negligible difference, especially in a game that is only in 3D half of the time, at best. Perhaps it's just because I'm not as old as all of you, and don't have that expectation for Super Sonic, but I really don't get this. Like, would Sonic 2006 really been better if the Rainbow Gem were implemented? Was Sonic 4 an amazing game because it had Super Sonic in it? I have a feeling Aquaslash would say "Yes" to both of these, for some reason.

Anyway, I'm outta here. I thought in the wake of Sonic 4's lock we weren't allowed to discuss leaked games and spoil everything for everyone, but apparently not, so I'll just leave and let you all get on with it.

15. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    Boss Coreboss is my favorite song in the game

that song is so catchy. Holy shit.

16. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    The choice to be an overpowered piece of shit is nice sometimes.

17. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member
    It wasn't leaked, I am playing a perfectly legit copy of the game I bought with cash. I am sure some people are playing leaked versions, but some of us got it legally.

Anyways in Planet Wisp and so far loving it. I don't want to leave much of a comment until I'm done, but this has to be the most awesome Sonic, Tails, and Eggman have been in ages. Keep the Mad world writers, they do a fantastic job.

18. glem3

glem3

Where can I find that music? My computer is a mac and I can't download the link that was posted earlier. Is there anywhere else I can find that track?

19. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Sonic 4's leak was shut down because it was months ahead of the game's release. We're less than two weeks away from Colors coming out, this shit is normal.

And just having Super Sonic in the game isn't the point, it's that having SS is yet another checkmark on the mile-long list of things this game finally got right.

20. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    The difference here is that this game comes out in a week or may already be out now. Sonic 4 was leaked in may and we got it last month. Also every single level was put on youtube. That's kinda different than just music being leaked

I'm still in total shock. Reviewers love the game, + - Eggman is the final boss again and not some fucking monster of the week, The final boss isn't Super Sonic, possible Super Sonic in levels,   the orgasmically awesome soundtrack, the level designs being original and awesome. This is the first time in ages that they did almost everything in a Sonic game right, and I can't wait to get my hands on it next week.