don't click here

Sonic Anniversary Symphony going worldwide

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by grantpa, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    So unfortunately I can't make it to the symphony tomorrow. But I'm sitting on two tickets, and I figured I would post here first. If you're interested in going and couldn't afford tickets at full price, I'm selling my two tickets for $80. I know it's last minute, but if anyone is interested send me a pm and I'll transfer over the tickets to your Ticketmaster account after I get the payment via Paypal. Also mods, if this isn't the appropriate thread for me to post in feel free to move it. I just thought it'd make more sense to post it in the symphony thread.

2. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    Sorry you weren't able to go @Ravenfreak . =/ Hope you were able to give your tickets to someone and that you'll get to go another time.

Update to this: I finally got my poster today. Better late than never, I suppose... but now I need a frame. >.>

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Starduster

Starduster

Can bench press at least two Sonic the Hedgehogs Member
    Britain
    Fighting my procrastination addiction
    Damn, I didn't even realise the merch store had opened until catching up on this thread...and the selections is pretty anaemic. Is this all that's available at the venues themselves, too?

4. Kyro

Kyro

Its identical to what I saw at the venue. I dont know if the selection has been changing from location to location at all

5. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    The KC show only had a couple items so I got the poster. (I couldn't justify buying another Sonic shirt since I have more than I can wear in a wash cycle anyways.) Also they only had one stand with two people running it. I guess after 30 years this brand still hasn't realized that Sonic fans like merch? It was probably multiple hours of people standing in line to get something from the store. I waited 20 minutes and I was ahead of 90% of the line.