don't click here

sonic 3 and knuckles: water...

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by man traic, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The burning question is:

Why no 'Evil B-Movie Horror Clown Boss???'

2. Deathbyteacup

Deathbyteacup

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons. Member
    If there's one thing Sonic isn't famous for, people, it's continuity.

Either that, or Echidna's like theme parks.

3. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Doesn't seem too out-of-place to me. I was always under the impression that aside from the whole floating bit, the Floating Island was no different from most every other inhabited landmass in the Sonic world.

4. Vangar

Vangar

Because DR R. is the boss for all levels.

5. Jayenkai

Jayenkai

He could've at least bothered to wear clown makeup...

In fact, how come Sonic doesn't get given a balloon upon entry to the carnival, and have to carry it around with him.

Super Hard Mode : Throughout the whole of this level, keep hold of button A to hold onto Sonic's balloon. If you let go, the carnival attendants will come and kick your ass..

6. Verse

Verse

Posts once a year. Oldbie
    Pomona, CA , USA
    Freedom Planet Soundtrack
    I always assumed it WAS a dam. That would also explain the lights going out if the dam powers the city

Edit: And now for my quick CNZ rant.

Why the fuck is there NO RIDES. Why are there NO PEOPLE? Okay, forget the people thing, sonic game. But why are there no rides? Frickin' Balloon park had it just right. Carnival night only has carnival like art in the foreground, the backround could be just any old night city. The hell's up with that? No matter what answer I am given, I will not be appeased. Someone explain to me why there are no roller coasters and ferris wheels in the backround, stat!

And another thing, Carnival Night and Balloon Park in the same game. Why? (this one probably has a decent answer that I can deal with, the first question does not, unless that answer is "They decided it'd be a carnival halfway through")

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.