Alright, I did it, lads. I open source'd my old rom hack from 10 years ago. That said, please bear with the mess of a code that is inside, I literally haven't touched anything for a decade now. I don't know much what else to say here. Feel free to fork and work on it if you want to, but please give credit where it's due (look at README.md). If you helped me work on this, please let me know asap and I will update the readme. -> GitHub repository -> Direct download (.7z) P.S.: I tried to fetch the source code for my even older hack Sonic 1 SSRG, but I couldn't find the latest, only one I burned to an old disc. If anyone is interested for it for whatever reason, lemme know and I will get it up on GitHub as well.