don't click here

So here's the deal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tweaker, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of people telling me what I should do, I'm tired of people telling me how to be admin, etc.

I'm done with that.

For once in my life, I'm making MY OWN fucking decisions as an admin - Saz, Fiz, Wite, whoever... I don't care, you can all fuck off with telling me what to do. Here's how things are gonna work.

I'm unbanning the three members who were banned earlier. Yeah, they started shit, and that's gay or whatever, but I'm not one to care right now. They have a shitload to contribute to this community (especially Qjimbo), and banning them when they, in the end, had the right to voice thier actions in the way they were assured, is bullshit. I may not like how they showed disrespect, but I suppose in the end that's something I have to deal with.

I'm still against drama. I'm still against spam.

We had a lot of shit go down in the past couple of days. Needless to say, I think we're ALL sick of it, myself included. I'm marking this post with the "new start" sticker, if anyone is willing to accept that. If not, and you still want to consider yourself gone, then so be it. I'm not gonna waste my time begging you to come back if you feel there's no reason you should.

I want to fucking smack LocalH for not being around half the time, nor being the one to do this, but whatever. It's time I step up and whip this place back into shape for real. If you still have doubts, I know where you're coming from, but I'm seriously willing to help you guys out if you're willing to cooperate and help me.

And yes, I know I pretty much said this last night, but this time I mean it. Don't believe me? Don't. Only your loss in the end.

Tweaker out, bitches.

2. Sith

Sith

The molotov bitch Member
    Let's hope the bitchin' stops now, and I'm adressing everyone.
    I'm sick and tired of it too.

Tweaker made a final decision and that's that. End of story.
    Everyone may have his own views on Tweakers reasons for his act but let's just leave it now.

3. voice

voice

Make any joke you want, you know I look good. Banned
    45mins west of Chicago
    RSN2.0, PHP:IRC (A attempt at CGI:IRC in PHP)
    Tweaker 4 demotion.
    Saz 4 demotion.

That is all that can be said on this matter. You are not a good administrator tweaker, and that's the truth.

4. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    If you should've learned anything from this whole ordeal, it's that we call that kind of statement an "opinion." Always has been, always will be.

I'm not gonna be arsed to leave just because you think lowly of me. Like I said, you can either leave, or wait and see if you feel like staying. Either case is your choice.

5. Puto

Puto

Shin'ichi Kudō, detective. Tech Member
    Portugal, Oeiras
    Part of Team Megamix, but haven't done any actual work in ages.
    I, for once, think Tweaker is a good admin. Yeah, he made a mistake, but he's only human. A gigantically big hugeass mistake, but still, everybody makes mistakes. I also happen to think that Saz is a complete idiot who shouldn't be here in the first place, not to mention have admin privileges. And hosting a forum isn't that damn expensive. And yeah, that's my opinion.

6. paul

paul

Still an idiot! Member
    United Kingdom
    Drum Maestro? No, it wasn't possible.
    how about having the fucking balls to take your decisions and run with them?

the attitude displayed, never mind the ridiculous original decision tells me multitudes. Not to mention you seemed to have backed down from your stance because of abrasion from members.

an admin doing u-turns is very distressing.

7. Sith

Sith

The molotov bitch Member
    It's not easy admitting a mistake and undoing it. You have to swallow your pride for that.

8. paul

paul

Still an idiot! Member
    United Kingdom
    Not when it would be easier to recover from your bad decision when it gets to the point that it would hurt you more to keep fooling yourself. Mistakes are easy to reverse anyway - pride has nothing to do with it, and if it's a genuine mistake then you just say 'ohshi my bad' and nothing has affected anything in the long run.

9. Molotok

Molotok

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha Member
    I am willing to give Tweaker another chance ... but I still have grievances about having Saz host.

10. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I'm having Saz make an official statement to break all ties with the board administration-wise, and I've already demoted his account. He will be involved solely as our host, and nothing more. Should he break that agreement, then we'll be finding hosting elsewhere. Otherwise, I see no reason not to allow him to continue hosting, should he follow through with his promise.

11. paul

paul

Still an idiot! Member
    United Kingdom
    Weak.

In addition, I have been relaying messages and content to the banned members during their banned time, which is a violation of 120), in addition to stirring up drama on the members lounge.

Misfit now before I have to make more reasons.

12. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    And as an Admin, I reserve the right to do what I want in the situation that a rule is broken - be it trial, banning, or simply leaving it be. I'll choose the lattermost option in this case, simply because I consider this a fresh start, and I see you as one of the more intelligent members around here. No need to cripple your account or something petty, I say.

13. paul

paul

Still an idiot! Member
    United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

ENGAGE

14. Rarmander

Rarmander

Poetaster Member
    An Empyreal Child
    Cleanout please.

15. BadCopNoDonut

BadCopNoDonut

O RLY? Oldbie
    Sonic D T
    Demoting Saz is a good start, as he seems to have caused a lot of trouble as well, but my concern is you pulling something like this in the future, Tweaker, if you did it once already. I'm going to give you another chance, but it would be nice to know that you're not gonna have an itchy ban finger, after we just saw you take out 3 of our most respected members. I'm not going to try to say "You should run things in this way", but I WILL say that from experience(I have had co-admin duties at places about 1/4 this small, but with about as much activity due to more active people, and been a mod at somewhat larger boards when they still existed) that you don't need to nazi-mod to run things, and you can still be quite effective, and people will have a great deal of respect for you.

16. Sith

Sith

The molotov bitch Member
    BWAHAHAHAHA...

17. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    Well said Tweaker, I'm glad to see you found your balls. I'm happy to try, but I still think Saz needs to not interfere with this board, even if he does host it.

18. RyogaMasaki

RyogaMasaki

0xffffffff Oldbie
    Awww, does this mean the drama's over? ;__;

19. Rockman Zero

Rockman Zero

Hello there, my little friend. Member
    Videos for Hellfire Commentaries.
    Yep. Too bad. :P

Tweaker FTW. Hopefully this will stop everyone's whining.

20. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    I know it shut me up. Strong leadership in a good way, that's all I ever wanted.